UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I've finally sent off for my new passport. Should arrive before the interview too which is a bonus.

Still need to srt out a hotel on the 23rd.

We also need to start thinking where we are all going to meet up

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

yeh we need to make a plan batman. what is everyone up for? anyone know of any good places?

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

something like a tgi fridays maybe?

we'll have to have a look whats easy for everyone to get to.

4. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Anyone booked a good hotel for Thurs 23 Oct?
    I need to get sorted any ideas welcome as i wanna stay
    close to where the presentation is.
    I was gonna send Debbie an e mail to send me a map
    of where we have to go,then i can check out hotels out!

5. *minnie**mouse*

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

BTW if everyone is actually serious about meeting up for something to eat we need to start making lists and getting names down properly, if theres a fair few of us we wouldn't be able to just show up at a restaurant, we need to be making reservations.

7. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

well I definitely want to meet up the night before ... I'm going down by myself so will be rather lonely :D xx

8. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yeah im def up for it too.staying at a friends house but he can cope without me for the eve (gives him an excuse to go to the pub since i wont be up for it the night before) not sure where to go had though, had a look at mayb tgi fridays but i dont think there is 1 near by.i suppose we could mayb go to one a wee bit further out and mayb go for a wander to the place?xxx

9. mushu

mushu New Member

If I haven't got myself lost by that point, I'm totally up for meeting up.

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm happy for a meet up. Will vertinly make me feel alot more relaxed on the day

11. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I think there might be a few of us from the 23rd group who would be up for hanging around after our interviews to meet you 24th guys, if thats alrite with you of course!!

12. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hehe yeah, we're gatecrashing! Do you think they'd notice if we had a second interview as well? haha!

13. *minnie**mouse*

count me in! the more the merrier. tgi fridays sounds really fun, i've never been before.

14. DisneyGibbs

:eek: Jo I am shocked! We so have to go to TGI's then! They do the best fries...mmmmmmmm :D

15. *minnie**mouse*

ok, i'm sold.

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

and cover everything in jack daniels.

17. DisneyGibbs

Not so keen on the Jack Daniels :p you can all indulge in that! Hehe

18. Karritada

Karritada New Member

Yeah the fries are amazing and i love the jack daneils sauce! (my little bro got me hooked) yum yum, looking forward to it :) which tgi's should we go to?xxx

19. *minnie**mouse*

ooo sounds good. i was really confused about what you meant by covering everything in Jack Daniels!!

i think there are a couple in London. I have no idea about how to get around or where anything is, but i'm wondering if it'd be easier to go for one thats near the main center..where ever that is. i'd love to see the main city at night and get some pics :)

is everyone ok with the choice, it looks roughly £10 or so for a main meal. i'll eat anything though so anywhere is good :D

20. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

Yaha I'm all over that TGI shiz!

I haven't booked to stay anywhere yet, but will end up somewhere closeby I'm sure. Anyone else not booked their hotel yet? The Dalmacia Hotel you guys mentioned looks cool, anyone else found somewhere as close but not breaking the bank? ;D