UK F2F interview 23rd October!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Sep 9, 2008.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i don't care about the conversation, i'd just be happy to admire his handsome looks, dreaming that one day i can get plastic surgery to look just like him ;)

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I think that's what they call obsession........

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

you haven't seen my hsm wall in uni. i think that's what they call obsession! ;D
    argh i can't concentrate on anything now, the interview keeps distracting me!!!
    to quote a disney advert, "can't sleep...too excited!" heh x

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

...and i've just realised that you didn't mean the looking at zac efron was obsessive, but the wanting to look like...yes, that's a new level of obsession which luckily i have not reached

yet

5. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Dude it's only a matter of time....... ;D

6. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Got to say though he looks better in Hairspray than he does in HSM!!

Either way, I wouldn't complain if he bought me a drink or two!! lol

And I agree...the excitement has taken over now.

Does anyone else find that everywhere they look there is something Disney related?!

Even everytime I turn the TV on there seems to be a Disney advert on!!!

Eeeeeek! :)

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i think the fact the press is going mad over hsm3 may not exactly help
    also the fact i've just downloaded 7 albums worth of disney songs may not help haha

8. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Hahahaha maybe not....

I guess me watching loads of videos on Youtube about everything Disney probably wouldn't help things either.

:)

I have just decided even if I don't get the job - I'm going to go on holiday to Disney in February. Either way - I'm going!!

9. irisheyes22

irisheyes22 New Member

Hi Again everyone - i wont make it out for the meal on the 22nd , but id love you all to send me a wee text so i have ur numbers, b nice to know use before we get to the interview, b less nerve racking then!! only a few days to go!!!!

my num is 07745367828

thats me - so ul know which irish one to look out for lol

10. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

Hey guys :)
    2 days 2 go. cant wait. any one else this excited or is it just me lol.

11. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

It only hit me yesterday really, sitting there eating my dinner, and i just thought, OMG it's on Thursday!! And that was it, panic stations! Trying to find my passport and birth certificate didn't help either!!

12. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

My diary at work has random facts for each week of the year written in it.

I could not believe it when I saw this weeks fact - I think its fate.

This weeks fact:

"Disneys Walt Disney World in Florida opened this week in 1971"

There you go - a little fact for you all.

:)

13. irisheyes22

irisheyes22 New Member

do we need our birth cert at interview?? i dont have mine anymore lost it years ago

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah, you need a photocopy and an actual copy.

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm watching 4od at the moment, and guess what the 2 adverts were - WDW and Rimmel - "get the LONDON look" haha this is gonna drive me crazy over the next few days! x

16. DisneyGibbs

I've been working mornings at the airport lately and I see so many passengers with WDW bags transfering onto domestic flights...its so depressing!

17. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

So are all you girlies wearing a proper suit then?
    I wasn't going to but i'm beginning to doubt myself, maybe i will have to get one tonight..........

18. DisneyGibbs

Yeah I'm wearing a skirt suit. Got it all out this morning to make sure it was all there! (takes a lot of moving of stuff to get to my wardrobe!) I'm almost packed as well. So can't wait :D Just need to work out train times now.

19. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I've got one but I needed one anyway for job interviews. Are you packed??? eek I've not got as far as planning my clothes out lol might do that at work today...

20. DisneyGibbs

Yeah, for the rest of the time I'm only bringing jeans and a t-shirt...and my cool Mickey jacket from DLRP! Otherwise a selection of DVD's are packed (as well as the vacation planning one!) and my cross stitch just in case!