UK F2F interview 23rd October!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Sep 9, 2008.

1. slider655

slider655 Member

Hey all,

On the Zac effron idea, as i work for the company i get some free tickets to madame tussauds, so if we finish relatively early, we could go sneak a peek at East High's finest after? Lets see what happens!
    I take it the guys are wearing suits with shirts and ties? Better get it all ready and nice.
    Is everyone going to be walking from Hammersmith underground station? I was just thinking, does anyone wanna meet there? Save the nasty 'walking in alone' scenario.
    I hope you all have a lovely meal, i will be missing it unfortunately, as im going to see high school musical 3!
    If anyone wants to meet at the tube station or text me when we get there like some of you others, my number is 07971392738, and im Nick :)

Good luck everyone though im sure you wont need it!

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'll be walking from Hammersmith! My train gets into Victoria at 7.40am (I know they tell you to get there for 8.30, but last time I went everyone had already been there for half an hour!) so depending on what time everyone gets there, I'll be more than happy to group up! hehe.

3. theb5

theb5 New Member

I'm soooo excited! Leaving tomorrow morning for a day in London before the big interview!
    Working at Next, I've collected quite a few suits so will definitely be wearing one!! Although having a last minute panic over which one to wear :S
    I'm gonna have to do that whole 'walking in alone' thing since I'm staying overnight on the 22nd, but have got a few of your numbers so will text you and make an attempt to find some of you! Can't even begin to try and work out how to post a photo on here (I sound so much like my mum right now) so for those of you who haven't already, add me on fb! Or you can just listen out for the strong geordie accent when I arrive!
    So am I right in thinking 8.15ish is a good time to get there for?? Bethxx

4. slider655

slider655 Member

Hey!

Well my tube should get in at like 8am to hammersmith underground, anyone want to meet around that time then walk??

And Beth, i shall listen for a geordie accent!

5. DisneyGibbs

Maybe we should make a WDWIP.com sign like they have for collecting people at airports LOL. I'll be carrying a folder with a cloud of Mickey on the front, and shall be wearing a UK Mickey pin...I really won't be that hard to miss! Hmmmm I may make a list of everyone's numbers so they're all in one place!

I'm going to be there before 8 anyway, so what if I stand outside with WDWIP.com on a bit of paper (outside the Disney building that is) and we can all meet outside? That way we can all in go together and know where we all are (and get front row seats in the presentation theatre! LOL)

DisneyGibbs: 07760 110074
    slider655: 07971 392738
    irisheyes22: 07745 367828
    theb5: 07894 868091
    Kirbie: 07743 744987
    MattSource5: 07846 247328
    Rach mickey mouse: 07743 452387
    Chari21: 07800 808602

6. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

My train gets into Waterloo at 7.42 so i should be there about 8ish too, loving the idea of the sign, see ya there!!

7. slider655

slider655 Member

Sounds like an ace plan, is it easy to get to from the tube station? The directions look a little confusing on the email!

8. DisneyGibbs

It's really not that hard when you get there, even though it does look complicated! If you turn left or right out the the tube station and just walk around that square, you'll eventually come to the Disney building. The entrance you need is a big glass entrance!

[​IMG]

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

alright pal, i've got a merlin card so was considering doing that, so if i do go some company would be lovely! heh
    also, i'm wearing a shirt and tie with a plain black jumper over it...don't own a jacket!

i would arrange to meet people at hammersmith, but i'm basically relying on my brother to give me a plan. but as i said before, if anyone wants to drop me a text, speak to me on facebook etc, feel free :)

10. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I'm not wearing a full suit as I don't own one. Just a high waisted skirt and funky little jacket for me.
    I don't look right in suits at all!!
    Kind of like when a child dresses up in their mums clothes....lol.
    I think the sign is a brilliant idea but I will probably be texting you all anyway.
    (And I have to wear my extremely high heels as I appear to have lost my other shoes so I will be the one looking abnormally tall!!!)

I'm thinking the maddame tussauds idea could be quite a giggle too - I've got to kill some times before I get the train home on 23rd anyway, they come very regularly so I'm ok there.

Anyone who is around on 22nd and wants to do something, I don't have any plans - my number is 07800808602 (its listed a couple of times above but just incase you missed it...)

Good luck everyone and if I don't see you before - see you on Thursday! :)

11. DisneyGibbs

Also, if anyone is around on the night of the 23rd, there is an extra place going for TGI's (someone was unable to come) so if you're able to join us at Covent Garden at 6.45pm then please pm me and let me know! Ive booked 18 places and only 17 can come so I really don't want to lose that place!

12. theb5

theb5 New Member

Fab! That sounds like a great plan for thursday morning! Ooh, in case any plans change from now on, please text me!! Since this is the last time i'll be on here before the big day!! :D
    Leaving for london bright and early tomorrow with my Geordie dad in our Geordie car. hehe i can't wait!! Beth x x x x

13. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I should be able to come to the meal if you are still looking for someone.

Give me a text or something tomorrow! :)

I think that would be great fun!

Chari xxx.

14. Rach mickey mouse

Rach mickey mouse New Member

I wonder how many people will actually txt each other?! Hehe.

I leave bright and early in the morning too, from Manchester. Will be arriving in London around dinner time and then lots of time to kill!!!! My main priority is visiting Oxford Street Disney Store!!!! Haha

Drop us a txt...meal is still on for those who want to join myself and Dan.

Good luck everyone...see you all Thursday!!!!! =)

15. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Ok so where are we meeting in the morning? Im confused! lol it doesn't take much...... ;D

16. DisneyGibbs

Well I shall be standing outside the Disney building from 8am! Ive made the sign...it says WDWIP.com in disney font with a mickey on it. Anyone who wants to meet there, then do so! If you want to go in the building by yourself, then fine :p haha

My number is 07760 110074.

I think some people are walking from Hammersmith tube station together.

17. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Sounds like a plan, Lou i'll give you a ring when i get off the tube cos i will probably get myself lost......
    Also is there a Maccy D's nearby cos i wana get a breakfast before i go in lol i need that fatty goodness!

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Good luck everyone! ;D

19. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Hope you all have a fab day!
    And good luck!
    Hope to see you in Florida.

Daz xx

20. Karritada

Karritada New Member

good luck everyone, you should all be started now!