UK F2F

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

RUBBISH!! I got that email too. They must know that all this waiting is killing us lol

Laura, that would be such bad luck if it was on the same day as your graduation, but i'm sure you could request one of the other dates if it was the same!!

If we all email Michele back to say we want them sooner do you think she would re-arrange?? Hahaha no what am i thinking?? ;D

2. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

ahh this is true! I forgot there might be more than one day ;D

nah I don't think they'll be massively keen on answering our demands! How annoying though, but I guess it gives more time to prepare, before we all slowly go insane

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha this waiting sucks!.. but can you imagine the waiting between the F2F interviews and knowing whether you were successful or not!

EEEEEEEEEEEK,

4. Laura aka Cinders

Laura aka Cinders New Member

Hi all

I also got an email from Michele today advising f2f will be the end of October - it seems like such a long way off how we going to cope !!!!!!

I am up for staying over night (I live near London & work in London) but I am up for getting to know you all that stay over as we may all be cast members together YAY :)

Laws xx

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I think the waiting list from the last interviews stop when the next ones happen...I know that if you're on the waiting list and you re-apply you get taken off the waiting list...but who knows LOL.

Also, just because everyone on here got offered F2F interviews doesn't mean to say everyone who applied has got one...there are most likely hundreds and hundreds of other applicants that haven't visited this forum! We're obviously far more dedicated :D hehe

It really is a long time to wait until October, but just think how cool it will be when we get there :D I think we need to devise a way to see each other in the interviews...we all know each other on here but few of us have ever met!

6. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

A few people who were on the waiting list from the June interviews have just got dates for Feb!! Lucky sods!!

We should get like badges or something with WDWIP on just for a laugh so we can spot each other at the interviews lol ;D

7. DisneyGibbs

I already have one ;) hehe

8. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Really? Did u make it yourself? That's kinda cool hehe

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

The last time i had my phone interview i'd not heard of this website and i never got a 2nd interview.

obviously this website is really really helpful, without it you can't prepare or know what to expect.

10. mushu

mushu New Member

ARGH, more waiting!!

Someone suggested to me that staying at Globetrotter Inn, as its a lot cheaper, would be a good idea for us (especially I'm cos I'm skint!). Apparently its really close to Disney HQ? I'm not sure where that is though!

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm just waiting til we get all the details and dates and whatnot, then start worrying about where to stay.

might not even stay yet, depending on times and stuff

12. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

Looks good to me, I'm all for cheapness ;D

13. Elle

Elle New Member

Our interview wasn't at the HQ, it was held at a restaurant near Waterloo, which is a shame as I LOVE the HQ building, I love all the little Disney touches. The Mickeys on the banisters, the Mickeys on the photo frames, the paintings on the walls. It's all so magical! lol

14. DisneyGibbs

We had our interview in a resturant on South Bank last time...Chez Gerald...it was ok, but not the Disney building! I want the diamante Mickey!

15. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

So how comes they didn't do it at Disney HQ then? Surely having interviews at a restaurant/cafe wouldn't be so official/professional?

Do they provide lunch? lol ;D

16. Elle

Elle New Member

It was fine, they didn't provide lunch though, lol. It was a nice restaurant, it's not like a McDonalds lol, because that would have been unproffesional. It just wasn't quite the same as being in the HQ. Last time I was at HQ there was pixie dust all over the tables, that impressed me a lot! lol

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Hey Hey!
    Just wondering if anyone else who has a F2F in oct in London wants to get to know anyone a bit better

feel free to msn me! - its a bit easier then all that facebooking and all that jazz

mpark90@hotmail.co.uk

18. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

I heard from Michelle,and the face to face interviews are at
    the end of October 08 is that correct?
    Does anyone have any tips for the interview
    or what to expect.

Daz xx

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Hey Daz, yeah we all got that email, hopefully we'll know exact dates soon so we can all get excited!! ;D

There's actually a section on this website on the interview; its here! Also look here for a presentation on the program... I think its the one they show us on the day, I'm not sure!

See you there!!

Hey, I don't use msn much cos it jams my computer, but my address is clumsy_ninja@hotmail.co.uk

Speak sooooon!

xxx

20. Laulau

Laulau New Member

just a though any one got super powers i need time to go faster please i am not a good waiter.... i will be scared traveling to london from up here i have only ever been to the airports think i will fly in to gatwick...wish we had the dates so i can get flight booking ..... i am so excited.... need to book the hotel as well oh i cant wait to see london

xx