UK F2F

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Aug 13, 2008.

1. slider655

slider655 Member

Hey all,

Im Nick, 23 from Surrey and have applied for the program, and like the rest of you have a fact to face interview in october in London.

Everyone sounds so nervous! At the end of the day all they are expecting is for you to be yourself, dont try and act because keeping an act up for a year will be hard!
    Also if anyone is worried about going to London, dont be! Just plan your route well in advance knowing your timings and alternatives and you should have no problems.

Good Luck everyone!

Nick

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Nice to meet you, Nick! Good luck to you as well!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

[color=red[b]Ooooh about a month to go til we found out when the bloody itnerview is! ;D

&& then about 2 months til the actual interview

&& then who knows maybe 3 months til some of us find out some very very good news?[/b]][/color]

4. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

My god it sounds like ages when you say it all like that!!

BTW does anybody know if there's any good Disney games for the Playstation 3? My fella got one for his birthday today and if he's allowed to shoot people then im buying a Disney game!! lol
    Oooh also i heard that there's a Disney Singstar coming out soon, anyone know anything about it?
    xx

5. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I think there's a HSM one...not sure though. Oh yeah I think there is a Disney SingStar ;D

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah my sis has got the HSM one...think it has the tracks from both films

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I want that soooooooooo much!

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

the end of october is so far away :(

9. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I know :( i was thinking that it would pass really quickly, but it's dragging already. If we had a date to work towards I think it would be easier so we could start counting days, minutes and seconds!!

10. ~Disney_Princess~

I sooo want Disney SingStar too!! And the HSM one is called High School Musical Sing It!
    If we all make it to Disney we gotta have some SingStar parties ;D

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

12. ~Disney_Princess~

haha I looked that up earlier too. I like the look of the track list so far :)

13. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

WOW :eek:
    I want it!! lol i can't imagine my fella joining in with me tho :mad:

14. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Argh still about 3 weeks until we find out when the interview is .. i wanna know now cos will need to book flights, hotel, etc. also cos we dont have a date it doesnt seem quite real to me :D xx

15. ~Disney_Princess~

Oh my god I know what you mean. I'm from Canada but am in the same boat as you guys waiting to know when the f2fs are!! But yeah it doesn't seem quite real yet for some reason lol

16. Karritada

Karritada New Member

i know how u feel karenm84, i need to book my flight/train down plus hotels n everything else!where u heading from?im glasgow, so keeping my fingers crossed that there is a really random flight reduction for when i want to go ;D xxx

17. Karritada

Karritada New Member

i know how u feel karenm84, i need to book my flight/train down plus hotels n everything else!where u heading from?im glasgow, so keeping my fingers crossed that there is a really random flight reduction for when i want to go ;D xxx

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

hurrrrrrrrrry uuuuuuuuuuuup.

19. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Come on guys, we can do it!! Only 3 weeks and we should know by then!!
    If we all stay positive and think Disney thoughts the time will fly by!!

Ok so im not even convincing myself lol but the good things in life are worth waiting for!! ;D

20. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ooh its a new week 2moro!

THE WEEKS ARE FLYING BY - at a slow place. hahaha