UK Face to Face Interview Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by omgholly, Oct 6, 2009.

1. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Hi guys,

Has anyone else heard yet?

I'm on the waiting list. Fingers crossed :) xx

2. debz

debz New Member

wow well done!
    when did u hav ur interview?
    im gna apply in january.

so wot happens if you are the wait-list??

3. omgholly

omgholly New Member

It was on Friday. I'm surprised I've heard so soon as they said they wouldn't be telling us for 2 weeks...

And I have no idea... I guess they will let me know if a spot opens up :) I'm just gonna start saving in case and if I don't get a place then I'll just have a mega shopping trip :)

4. debz

debz New Member

:D nice one!

cool, so does everyone get wait-listed and then as spaces open up they let u no wen u will go?

how was the interview what did they ask you? was there a lot of people there aswell?

5. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

Waitlist ..... meh

It's better than a rejection I guess, but still ..... meh

6. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

Had my phone call this afternoon :)

June 8th, 2010. Seems like forever away!

Good luck to you guys and gals on the waiting list :)

xx

7. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Im a mexican intruder, sorry to crash your thread. Just wanted to congratulate Jonbob! We will arrive on WDW the same day!! Congrats!!!! :D

8. debz

debz New Member

congrats, it seems such a long time away though doesnt it?? im going to apply in january but id love to start end of june lol dont think that'll happen lol

9. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

Thanks a bunch shinjirod! :D Seems like a lifetime away doesn't it?? I might explode with excitement before June... :eek:

10. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I am a canadian but I was curious how your guys interview went congrats to those of you who got in and to those of you on the waiting list best of luck ... and keep your head up its not a rejection :D

11. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Imagine how i'm feeling! The wait started for me over a month ago hahahaha!

We're finding things to do and ways to keep our heads from exploding. Putting funny references in facebook and playing dumb games helps! If you've got FB, add me. shinjirod@hotmail.com :D

Meeting people who are leaving the same day as you are also helps a bunch. That's why i got so excited when i saw your post haha. There's 4 from mexico (including me) leaving that day i think. :)

12. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Hey D-A-N, out of curiosity did you specify what months you could go or were you open to any date??

Waitlist isn't the end, I know loads of people who were waitlisted and got a position in the end :) chin up xx

13. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

hey that sounds great!

I can't wait to find more people from the UK leaving on the same day. Will be nice to know who we're going to be spending the year with! ;D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone who's been put on the waiting list. Really hope you guys get picked :)

14. debz

debz New Member

the only thing for me is missing xmas at home with the family lol if i do go next yr but then again disney at xmas!!!!!!!!! wow! lets hope i gett he chance lol

15. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

Nope, I wasn't picky about availabilty - I said I could start/go whenever.
    And I know it's not the end of the world (at least its not a no) .... but a start date woulda been nicer! hehe

16. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

aww well done everyone

17. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Start dates definately would have been better. I'm in Disney Limbo!

I was picky about dates, can only go July or August so thought that might be why I was waitlisted.

Who did your interview? I had Jenny x

18. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

Jenny was the one who did most of the presentation, right? I had the other girl, who's name I cant remember.

Maybe they just havn't quite thought far enough ahead for July and August yet?

Ah well - Here's to living in limbo for a while!

x

19. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

hey guys ive been waitlisted too! does anybody know if many wait listed ppl get to go! and are you guys gonna apply again in January! ???

20. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

Well last time a lot of people who got waitlisted got offers later. Actually, if i remember, some people got offers/dates just a few days after being put on the waitlist - so it's not a hopeless situation!!
    As for January .... I dunno. But then I didn't think I was gonna apply again in August (I applied in January of this year and didn't get an interview) and I did, so who knows! Depends what happens between now and then I suppose.