UK Face to Face Interview Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by omgholly, Oct 6, 2009.

1. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

omgholly, did you have you interview on the friday about 3pm? I can't decide if I recognise your pic or not lol

2. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Yeah I did, 3:10 I think... The picture is old!!! You don't have a photo at all :p

3. bongallina

bongallina New Member

heyguys.
    to let u know how it was when i interviewed.
    with the replyed, on one day is was only rejections and waitlists, and then about a week (yes a whollle week) later a few more waitlist emails got sent out, n then anyne who got the job right out was phone called by michelle at yummy.
    it was a long wait but worth it when i got the phone call.
    most people got waitlisted and most got off the waitlist, one of my mate JP got taken off it within a few hours. my mate carly (who i now share a room with) was left waiting for so long that 5 month after she took herself off th waitlit and then about an hour later they rang and she started the same date as me (i heard right off in april i had got it).
    i would assume it was the same system there using now.
    to those that got it, well done, its amazing
    to thse who were waitlisted, really dont give up because there really is a high chnace u will still get a call
    and those who got rejected, if u really want it, then reapplym, u havent got one shot, youve got loads :)
    xx

(sorry for any typos, my spelling i not good at all)

4. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

I thought so, I was straight after you at 3:20...well ish lol. Yeah, I just got a new computer and it hasn't got anything on it at the mo, hence no pic :)

Also bongallina, I think I'd be just about giving up after 5 months, so that has made me smile that there is still a chance even after that long lol. Cheers.

5. disneydorkjack

disneydorkjack New Member

Im waiting to hear if Lyle09 got in . ( sorry dot know your real name )

Have A Magic Day People

x

6. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

hope some more people hear today :)

x

7. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

lol my name is Lyle. Still havent heard yet, just checked emails and nothing there. Oh well Im ill in bed all day so Ill just lie here hoping for a call!

8. disneydorkjack

disneydorkjack New Member

LoL Lyle - best of luck * Fingers Crossed *

9. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

well then let's hope you hear from them today AND feel better :) hope it's nothing serious.

10. *Jolene*

*Jolene* New Member

Why dont you call them?? my friend called and she got it!! worth a try!! x

11. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

Hey guys, got rejected sadly :( never mind

got an email saying they are considering me for a role but cannoy give me an offer at this time. they have me on hold though of something comes up. does this mean im on the waiting list? bit confused

12. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hey Lyle, that's the email I got too, so I assumed it to mean I was on the waiting list. I was gonna email Michele later in the week when they're less busy just to be doubly sure. If not, there's always January :)

13. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

Oh cool Em. Yeah I assume it is too. I mean it does say they are considering us up until August 2010 so I guess it is. Fingers crossed then !

14. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hmmm...mine said July but ho hum, same gist I guess lol. I'll be keeping everything crossed!

15. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Lol, mine said June 2010. When did you get your email em? I got mine on 6th October x

16. Lauz21

Lauz21 New Member

Us waitlist people have to be strong!!!! Were all in this together! Be happy, its not rejection.x

17. goodman

goodman New Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, omgholly
    Please I want to know the model example of the question, posed for the final interview thanks
    MOUAD

18. goodman

goodman New Member

Dear, omgholly
    Please I want to know the model example of the question, posed for the final interview ?? thanks :)
    MOUAD
    :-*

19. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

I got mine the 6th as well ??? How bizarre.

Are we all agreed that this is deffinately the waiting list email then? Anyone know of anyone who got rejected?

20. *Jolene*

*Jolene* New Member

I think thats def the waiting list.....i have heard of lots of people who have got out right rejections so there is still hope!! just torture them and tell them how keen you are to do the programme. xxx