UK February Interviews!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Andy, Oct 3, 2004.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Izzy

My birthday's in february too..how exciting!! I'm hoping it'll be around my birthday as it'll give me something to talk about at the interview!

I look forward to seeing you there!!

Ellen x :D

2. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Have been quite busy these last few weeks, so barely get a chance to come online. I see you've changed your name, how cool. Clever girl ;) ;D.
    I'm seeing the Scissor Sisters on Tues at Brixton Academy, CAN'T WAIT ;D. I'm so not gonna be able to speak on Wed, lol.
    Dan x

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ah, so lucky dan!! think of me when they sing Mary....that's my fave!! :D
    I'm going to spain on friday...whoo-hoo!! :D :D :D

4. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

You're lucky getting away from this unpredictable weather. Some mornings I wake up and it's really bright, then it suddenly goes dark and pours down! Hope you have a great time ;D x

5. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Scissor Sisters were great ;D!! They are fantastic performers. Me and one of my mates went to get some more drinks when Mary came on, and we were standing at the bar singing at the top of our voices. The poor bar maid looked scared. Everyone around the bar looked really miserable, so we just shouted at them to cheer up :). My voice has been quite husky today ::)

6. Chris

Chris New Member

So i'll see you all in february aswell! cant wait, i'm so excited,, does anyone know exactly what the interviews are like? Are they one on one, or in groups, or something weird???!!!!!
    We should all stay in the same hotel overnight and party!

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey chris

I'm up for the hotel thing...I live so close to london but I don't want to panic about getting there on time in the morning (stupid london underground!)...hooray more people in the group!! Hopefully it'll calm us down if we all know each other beforehand....and then we can pretend that we just met each other on the day and show off about our people skills!! haha!! :D (I think Andy said that somewhere!)

ellen x