UK June 21st 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 5, 2008.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm quite enjoying being fought over :p

ps I accept bribes

2. chrismore121

chrismore121 New Member

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Nooo - come to Manchester!
    We could travel together (tho I may be coming from Lancaster - you could stay over!!)
    The north will ALWAYS beat the south :p
    xx

4. CharlotteSparkle

hehe it is looking like manchester might be the best option. Has everyone already booked? I'm worried because I can't book until January :-(

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Why can't you book till January?
    I had to get my parents to pay (I now owe them £366) cos my credit card is kind of near max.....
    The flights are going fairly quickly tho I think - you couldn't get one for midweek after we need to be there!
    Travel after!!!!!!
    xx

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im not booking til just after christmas, waiting to see how my finances work out, hehe. my flight is going to be £603.

Charlotte, i am not crazy. i am a genuinely lovely person, and a great kisser im told (hey hey!). Am i interesting you even more now?

7. leannemason

leannemason New Member

Hi guys! I'm traveling from manchester on the 21st June...haven't booked it yet though, think i am going to wait til after xmas, but it is a bit worrying that i might not get on the same flight or something like that!! Im doing merch by the way! Wow, why is your flight going to be £603 leom? Is that not really expensive? Most of the ones I have seen have been around £400?!
    I wana go traveling afterwards too...any1 else thinking of doing the same? xxx

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm thinking of travelling too leanne - I've booked to come back on the 10th september as it made the flight ~£50 cheaper!

I was thinking of going to chicago for a bit, maybe Canada, Washington (east coast stuff really).
    Thinking of a provisional plan now, but will probably wait till nearer the time to plan it properly - mine (and other people's) plans could change, so would want to be definite!!

And leom, why the expensive flight? Cave and decide to fly from glasgow??
    xx

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hey, i booked my flight today and im flying with virgin on the 21st from manchester, i paid £509, but it is higher than most of use because i have upgraded on the outbound flight, hehe.

10. leannemason

leannemason New Member

Ahh right cool, yeh i'm undecided where i actually want to travel...i had an idea of route 66...but we'll see if that happens or not! i'm prob going to do the same as u and book my return for sometime in sept, and then change it if i need to! Where r u flying from katie? xx

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to travel but i dont know if i will be able to afford it. depends if anyone else will join me. maybe just a relax for a week in orlando would be nice

12. CharlotteSparkle

I don't have any money to book a flight!! I'll have to wait until January, but if there's no flights I guess I'll be forced to fly out a bit earlier :)

I can't travel afterwards, my parents are coming out for a few weeks so I'll get a bit of extra time in Florida, but I'll have a car then so I might go to Miami, I do love Miami!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive never been, my dad has however and loved it.

14. vik

vik New Member

dont worry hun, ther will defintaley be space on the flights, last year i booked min ein the new year and there were people still booking to be on it in april! just remember its only one person each time, not a massive party so they dont fill up *that* quickly! i won tbe booking mine til i get the info from yummy in the new year anyway!x

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i should have did that but i got an amazing deal

16. CharlotteSparkle

That's good to hear, I was starting to panic because there's no way I can afford it before Jan. I'll only need to book a one way ticket so it shouldn't be too expensive..I hope!

Miami is amazing, I went last year and loved it so so much - my hotel was right on Miami beach and only cost about $50 a night. I wouldn't mind a road trip down there, even if it is only for a few days.

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

why u only getting a single ticket?

18. CharlotteSparkle

I've already got a holiday booked from August 25th-September 17th out there, so I'll be working the first few days then I get to relax at the villa and fly home with my family. My mum reckons I'll be sick of Disney by then, but I can't see that happening EVER! I'm so excited :)

19. vik

vik New Member

oh it wont happen! trust me! its been 3 months and im not sick of it!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

But it is dearer sometimes to get a single flight!