UK June 21st 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 5, 2008.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Atm they're about £240 which isn't that bad I don't think?

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

no thats not, completely different from when i looked at a single flight.

3. CharlotteSparkle

you have to shop around, each day different companies have the cheaper prices. Usually ebookers and netflights are the best ones. Can you tell I've been planning this for a while?!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yep, totally!

5. CharlotteSparkle

hehe I really wish I could book right now so it was set in stone, but I guess I'll have to be patient just a little bit longer!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I gave in and just bought mine.

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

manchester :)

was thinking chicago, washington, philadelphi, memphis - bit of a tourist geek :p

route 66 would be cool - but as I wouldn't be able to drive over there.... :(

xx

8. leannemason

leannemason New Member

yehh i'm starting 2 think route 66 would prob b too expensive anyway! i defo wana travel somewhere anyway, and would b good to go 2 the main tourist attractions like u mentioned!! Im soooo excited =D wana get my flights booked though! i'm flying from manchester too! xxx

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

yeay!! im in 29H so you could sit near me?? most others seem to be around 35
    but I'm happy with the seat I was given, may be changed at check in anyways!!
    Was looking at a virgin holiday tour thing the other day, they have one that starts in NY, then you go up to canada and see niagara falls, visit some other places and end in NY again!
    mum says I can't travel unless I'm with someone or I'm on an organised tour :(
    xx

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i dont think id travel alone anyway.

11. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Hi
    I'm waiting for the pack to come through before I book.I was just wondering if you all got given those seats,or if you chose them? I'd deffinately want to be sitting by one of you fellow Disney-ers! xx

12. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Jess when you book with Virgin you can choose your seat afterwards and change it for free if in the same class.

13. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I thought so! I remember chosing last time I flew with them!
    I still haven't booked yet. Im waiting for my family to check the dates when they're coming out before I book(as I'll be coming home with them if all goes to plan!)

Is anyone on here staying on in Florida/travelling after the programme finishes?! x

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

possibly staying on in florida...not sure yet. was going to go travelling a lot, but decided i wanna see bloke and friends and stuff then decide what to do wiht my life! hehe!

15. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I wouldn't mind travelling, but I wouldn't be for long as I've already got gig tickets next September and I wouldn't mind visiting home for a bit before I start finally my 4th and last year at uni.

16. vik

vik New Member

im staying in florida for 3 weeks ( one week with the man, then two with ma famille) after the program
    its good cos while you're a cast member you can buy discounted tickets for them unless you're still a cast member while they're there cos then you get them in for free 6 times (provided you dont have anymore than 3 family members...)

17. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

I would have loved to have stayed on but i can't :( Although i'm doing the travelling thing next year when i go to america for a year instead. i shall definately be hitting up orlando though! Not long to go now guys!!! ;D

18. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

5 and a half months is a long time, let's not delude ourselves :-(

But that's a good thing, 5 and a half months of work = lots of money to spend on good times in Florida, yey!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes, indeedy.

20. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Has anyone got their packs yet?