UK June 21st 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 5, 2008.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Really? A few places gave me quotes as a 20 year old, but I guess they mustn't have realised.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i got quotes as an 18 year old but only with certain places within orlando, theres a place at downtown disney that lets you hire if your under 21 as long as you have two years experience.

3. CharlotteSparkle

yeah I'll have 3 and a bit years experience by the time we go so hopefully I'll be able to hire a car, it'd make it so much easier!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

woohoo, im going to sit my american driving test when im out there this year hopefully so ill just hire a car then. hehe.

5. CharlotteSparkle

wow cool it would be amazing to have an american drivers licence. Apparently their test is really easy, way easier than ours

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea so im going to try and get one, hehe. dont know how to or anything like that but ill try.

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm up for that!
    We should go as a group or something - take away the nerves! (and should look up their road rules before we get there!)
    although would we be allowed to, only being there for 3 months?
    xx

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea, its the only state in america that allows tourists to get driver's license's, just as long as you have a permanent address for the time youre there.

9. XY

XY New Member

hi!
    im going to do quick service f&b on 21 june, have u booked ur flight from manchester?i really dont want to be alone in the journy!! when will u arrive at orlando??xxxx

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, ive booked it. It arrives in orlando 1740.

Have you booked yours?

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Leom - I think that flight is now full - Charli wanted to be on it, but they put her on the earlier one!
    Less than 3 months!!!!!
    xx

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I know, woop.

You can still get seats but they are more expensive cause there arent many left, i think there is like 5 seats available, hehe.

The seat between us katie still hasnt been taken, hehe.

13. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Really? I haven't checked!!
    But I kind of hope it is, otherwise one of us runs the risk of being moved! (They do that to single travellers to fill up the seats! Also, an aisle seat is more desirable if someone has to be split up from their party - so that kind of sucks for me!)
    But so cool if the plane wasn't full and we did have an extra seat between us..... though it would have been more useful on the way back for all our stuff! ;) Although I am now not flying back from Orlando, but from Vancouver instead!

Anyone up for a trip out there at Christmas?? :p
    xx

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha, id love that, sounds amazing.

I hope they dont move us, that would be rubbish. I think there are going to be a lot of single travellers on that flight, hehe.

15. ginabella

ginabella New Member

12 weeks today peeps!!

16. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

:) I can't waiiiiit!

17. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

WOOOOOOOO ;D

18. CharlotteSparkle

I wanna try and go out there during the christmas hols at uni, I'd love to go for new years eve!! it would be amazing!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

WOOOHOOOOO!

20. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Let's do it Charlotte! I want to go back during the Christmas hols at uni too, was thinking the week before Christmas - but New Year's Eve would be soo cool! Mum doesn't want me to go by myself, so let's do it! (she thinks I'll be sick of it..... as if!)
    Anyone else? :p
    xx