UK June Applicants 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by slightlymazmad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

I had a random dream where i had a face 2 face interview so i went to london but when i got there there was a big sign saying they had closed and all interviews would be taking place in cardiff instead and by the time i got back home they were locking the door so i asked to do my interview and they said i couldnt because i wasnt wearing my mickey ears so wasnt dressed appropriately and shut the door in my face. when i woke up for a few minutes i had a slight panic atttack until reality kicked in

2. El1987

El1987 New Member

That's the type of dream I'd have. Lol, at not wearing mickey ears. Imagine you had to go to the interview dressed as the character you said you were most like. I know it wouldn't happen, but it'd be funny.
    I'm getting really worried now. I know I applied late, but still not heard anything about a phone interview :-(

3. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Don't worry too much about it- they're definitely still going to be offering them out since there will be some people who've applied this week/on monday. You'll probably hear something next week!

4. El1987

El1987 New Member

Thanks Vicky. :) I have stopped worrying a bit now. I've come to terms with the fact that it's completely out of my control lol.

5. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Oh I really hope so! :) I can't take much more of the dreaming/nightmares. Haha. Although last night's dream was a positive one.

6. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Hi guys, just wanted to wish you all luck, I hope you all get phone interviews, and F2F's and then a place at Disney. My fingers are crossed for you all
    xxx

7. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Pens down people!

Hand all of your papers to the front, as the CRP applications are now officially closed!!! :D

Just more waiting now! Lol

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! xxx ;D

9. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Yes GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

& you go have fun in Florida - we'll hopefully be seeing you soon! ::)

10. "'Just looked back at my emails from the last time I applied, this should give us an idea of timescales.
    I had my telephone interview on 17th August, I finally got my interview invite on 10th September for Interviews being held 1st October.'"

I'm really hoping this is the case, I don't want to pre-book time off work before i know, in case (and i know it sounds pretty silly) I jinx the chance of getting a F2F! Argh, my stomach is in knots!

Need to chill out a bit i think.

???

11. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha I know my nervousness and worrying is starting to kick in again now! I have a blackberry and my emails get pushed straight to my phone, and I have two emails set up to my phone so each time I see I have a email my heart starts going, then I see its not from the email address I signed up for yummyjobs with! Lol

12. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Same with mine, every time it goes off with the email notification tone, my heart skips a beat.
    Plus my constant checking of these boards is becoming borderline obssessive! :D

Keep getting that dread feeling again, because of when you all had the emails about phone interviews & I hadn't!! Damn junk folder had nicked it :) but still anxiously waiting the floodgate once those emails come rolling in... (again good luck all)

13. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

I know what you mean! These boards are seriously becoming my lifeline! Lol when no one has posted fore a while my face is like :/ lol. Any crp talk is good!

14. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

**Fingers crossed** for all of you!!!! GOOD LUCK! ;D

15. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I swear these last couple of weeks have been the slowest in history! But then I keep telling myself I'm enjoying having this dream so if I get a rejection I'd like it to take a little longer so I can have the dream for as long as possible!

16. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

I know the feeling- I went away over Bank Holiday week and had no access to the internet. I was driving myself mad!! Even though the not hearing til mid Sept, it means nothing to my impatience!! I keep trying to distract myself!

17. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

I can't believe it's only been 2 weeks and one day since my phone interview!!! Feels like a lifetime.
    Seems like we're all feeling the same way.
    I'm really hoping we may hear about the F2Fs next Mon on the 13th seeing as that's almost the middle of September.
    In the meantime I'll still be waiting... and waiting... and waiting some more...

... I'm still waiting :)

18. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Mine was 2 weeks and 1 day ago as well, I honestly thought it had been longer than that! All going well what will we be like after the f2f interviews. Now that will be painful! I know it was last year!

19. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

Oo you applied last year? Can you remember roughly how long they took to contact people after the F2Fs?
    I should really just stick to waiting for the phone interview results for now!
    Can't help myself planning ahead. Was just thinking of time off work, travel and hotel.

20. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

results from the f2f will prob be in by the end of october,id guess..... it took about 4 weeks for me last time, the f2f results and offers are done by the florida team, they then pass the info on the yummy to then pass on to us!! id imagine that by the start of november we will all know one way or the other if we are going to orlando next year :)