UK June Crew

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lindsey, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey guys. Just thought i'd try and get to know the folks i'll be flying out with, so i was wondering first and foremost what airport are you all flying out from(I'm flying from london),how old you all are(i'm 19) and a bit about what y'all like doing etc.

at the moment im working at a cafe/ben and jerrys ice cream shop and also as a dance teacher's assistant in a local community centre. Obviously enjoy dancing and regularly take exams along with the teaching, was in professional dance school for a while. I love going out clubbing with friends and of course my one true passion(yeah...even more than dancing)...SHOPPING!!!

Right I've had my turn...who's next???go on...don't be shy! ;)

xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Well hello!

i wont b flyin out with u cos im sure u go 14th june, im the following week. I'm 20, shall b 21 19 days after i arrive in WDW. Currently im @ uni doing a degree in travel & tourism management (2nd yr), placement year is the year out in florida. Also work part time at alton towers, well not at the minute cos its closed but come feb ill b bk there & cant wait.

i am also a shopaholic its an expensive habit!! love football, music, am a bit of a westlife/justin/blue/britney fan.....the list goes on of who im a fan of.

Also pretty recently single. thats bout all i can think of to put but anyone wants 2 know anythin bout me, which i doubt haha ;) then all u have 2 do is ask

sara xx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Lindsey, Sara and the rest of the June crew! Hope u guys r enjoying the holidays! Im flying off to New York early Tuesday morning! But hopefully i'll be back on the boards on the 10th Jan!

Well as for me i'm 22 and from Stone, Staffordshire! Im in my fourth year doing Business at Edinburgh uni and i also work p/t as a hostess at The Edinburgh International Conference centre. I love shopping too, travelling, music, movies, partying and loads of other stuff that i cant remember as my minds gone kindof blank!
    Catch you all in a few weeks!
    Marie xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Oops! Forgot to say that im flying from Manchester on June 14th! Though i think most of u prob already know that as ive not shut up about it on heaps of posts desperately looking for flight buddies! :D Marie xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie uve just reminded me goin to email jason to see if i can confirm flying from manchester ;)

i forgot to say where i'm from! oopsy! i'm not that far from marie: burton-on-trent, staffordshire :)
    and i too am lookin 4 flight buddies!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

can't for the life of me remember which date in june im flying out on sara!I know i've got it written down but the thought of going into my mess of a room to find it isn't filling me with joy!!!i'll post it next time im on. was at the sales today and have so much clothes lying abpout my room that you can't see my floor!...should be saving too!! :eek:

Anyways it's gonna be so fun going out and getting to hang with all these people we know so well but have never met...it's strange. i feel we all know each other even though most of us have never met!

xxxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well lindsey if your flyin out with me that would b cool ;) 4 sum reason i got it in my mind its 14th 4 u, haha oh well as long as u know ur goin ey ;)

yeah it will b great, ull have 2 come out for my 21st b'day with me, michelle & marie ;) we already organising it haha. but yeah ive only met michelle who's been accepted & dan whos on the waiting list *still got everythin crossed* will b great gettin 2 meet all these people!

Sara xx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Lindsey - i think u said the 14th when u texted me - cos i was like yay same arrival group as me! but i could be wrong! lol! If not ur prob be on Saras flight!
    Sara - its so cool we all get to chat online - cant wait to meet u guys!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah it is great, all i can say is thank god for this website! lifesaver!! it'll b great to meet everyone, we shud post pics of ourselves, cos then its like puttin a name 2 the face, it feels so real now cos its less than 6 months away :eek:

10. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hey all. Well you should kinda know me - I'm flying out from Manchester on 4th June soooo excited to be a Lifeguard in one of Disney's waterparks. I am originally from North Wales but in Liverpool John Moores Uni studying Business and I am 21.

At the moment im working in the NHS as a Marketing and Communications Assistant, which is great as this my year out placement and soon as I finish that i am flying off to Florida for four months. Then returning to my third year late September 2005 (when most of you will still be in Florida! Gutted)

I enjoy going out clubbing, cinema, holidays and of course Shopping also - typical girl! hehe

Who's next? ;)

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

my friend that has nthing to do with the programme just told me it was the 14th so think you're right but i'm gonna phone yummy after the hols just to check.

will come out for your birthday if you will be somewhere that allows under 21s in the building but otherwise i'll have to give it a miss...i'll only be 20 :( :( :(the baby of the bunch!

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww bless u lindsey! its annoyin though isn't it the whole age thing? spesh with age limits being different here!!

i'm still recoverin from xmas, ive so not been well, but i'm stayin in 2nite, for once, very depressin but spendin the evenin with me parents, neighbours etc, more relaxin!

hope u all have a good nite :)

xxxx

13. feeona

feeona New Member

hey im heading out on the 6th june. not too many people going on that date!

im only 18 and will turn 19 whilst im in florida, so no chance of a drink for me!

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hope y'all had a good new year...even if you did spend it at home. i was out in the town but it was so busy and because i was the only one in inverness sober i was just getting annoyed at everyone bashing into me. so went home for the bells then went back out to a party at 12.15 and atayed out til 5. just up!

don't worry about the age thing feeona. we'll make our own fun. we don't need alcohol, we'll be in the entertainment capital of the world!

xxxxxxxx

15. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi all apologies I fly out on the 6th June duh! You think i'd know ti off by heart by now!!!

Well I had the best nite ever in Liverpool in Medication and then we got a lift from loadsa fireman in their FIRE ENGINE!! It was top then we spent about an hour at their station had the grand tour n everything - it was such a laugh (it really was just like londons burning!hehe)

Got home about 4am this morning so I am very tired :)

Hope you all had a great nite and HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha oh firemen & a fire engine u lucky thing, i wuda been in heaven!!!

bein at home meant i was still up 2 4am, shattered i am! spesh as had 2 take my sis to work @ 11 this mornin.

xxx

17. abimellard

abimellard New Member

hey everyone, i fly out at the end of may to be a lifeguard. is any one else gong out out to be a lifeguard? i cant wait.... im from sheffield hallam uni and me and my mate niki have both got the job- yipeeeeeeeee...... it would be good if we could get to know some more people before we fly out.... :)

18. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi Abi (Im assuming that is ur name)

Yeh me and my boyfriend Carig have both got lifeguard jobs aswell - can't wait! Are u flying out from Manchester? As craig leaves on 31st May i'm not coming until 6th June GUTTED! :(

How old are you both? I am 21 so will be drinking yey!

Sara - yes was a top nite, me and my friends always seem to get in these scenarios! Last month we had a lift of a coppa and he came in for a cuppa tea, so only have paramedics left on my list to get a lift home from! hehe ;D

19. abimellard

abimellard New Member

were boh 19, but it will be our birthdays whilst were out there- how good will that be.... i dont know how i will cope for 3 months without drinkin- oh well it should be one good detox - he he..... do you both already work as lifeguards? my almighty diet starts on monday- have you seen what they have to wear? red swiming costumes or bikini's - how bad?

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Congrats on the job abi! As you've probs read i leave june 21st but am doin the yearly programme cant wait.

what are u doin at sheffield hallam? i was going to go there but went for the cheaper option & stayed at home hehe.

It's my 21st while im out there, 10th July, so will be great can't wait, is good cos havin a 21st before i leave as well ;)

xxx