UK June Crew

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lindsey, Dec 25, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww thats really nice of u emma, unfortunately i won't get to meet u as i fly out 21st june.

I take it u probably know frankie though, she flew out 15th June to work in UK Merch. Shes a friend of my cousins, so hope ur both havin a great time

take care
    xx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats so sweet of you Emma! Its reassuring to know the ip is living up to its expectations! I'm sure i'll have questions nearer the time! I fly out June 14th so u might meet a tired jetlagged version of me at my throw in! Then again if its ur last night ur prob be partying like crazy i know i prob will be if i make it to my last night! Keep having fun!
    Marie

:)

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

HI Emma!!

Im flying out on March to work in food and bev - cant wait to meet all you guys out there!! Be gentle at my throw-in ;) :D

Marie - the time is flying by so fast at the moment - just over two months and Ill be off!!! Cant quite believe it!! And youre right about saras birthday - its gonna be crazy!!

Michelle xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe michelle u best all come out 4 my 21st, ill b sad otherwise haha. aww im so excited 4 u cos its so close, and im excited 4 meself cos its 5 months and 7 days 2 go haha.

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Of course we'll be there Sara! Its gonna be a blast! I got 5 months to go today! I cant imagined how excited you must be Michelle with 2 months to go!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thats the right answer marie haha, aww 5 months & 6 days 2 go 4 me now, next thing ill b countin the hours down!

xxx