UK London F2F Meal! - 1st Oct, 7pm, Pizza Express

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by VikkiLillyBee, Sep 11, 2010.

1. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Just thought I'd start a new thread to keep track of numbers for meal attendees.

I have booked a table for all of us F2F interviewees at Pizza Express, Fulham Palace Road.
    Those of us that have interviews on Friday 1st will probably still be around, and those of you that have interviews on the 2nd and want to come down the night before can all meet up and share the excitement of applying for Disney!

I've provisionally booked for 30 people, although they're going to ring me nearer the time for better numbers. So do PLEASE let me know if you'll be coming along! It'd be great to meet all of you and get to know you before we spend a year together in Orlando!! (Which we all will, ofc!) :p

Link to Pizza Express is here so feel free to browse the menus and such. I'll do a hunt for vouchers nearer the time, but if all else fails, I do get discount as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

2. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Lol the new thread was def a good idea, I was getting confused :/

But yeah I'll be coming for food and chat so count me in :)

3. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Count me in too! I'm a cert! :)

4. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yes definitely count me in! :)

5. El1987

El1987 New Member

I don't want to spoil the certainty in this thread, but you can provisionally count me in.

6. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

Would be great to meet up with people from here! I'm not a definite 'yes' yet as I still need to arrange travel plans as I may have a +1...
    sooo bit of a pointless post :) But will let you know asap.

7. BrerJon

BrerJon New Member

Another probable yes here!

8. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Another person right here! :)

9. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Yay! It's great to see so many people wanting to come along! I can't wait to meet you all. :D

10. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Hi everyone!! I would love to meet up with you all! And will definitely be there! Am so excited. What a great idea! ;D ;D

11. hrobson

hrobson New Member

again sorry but count me in to statr depends when i get there. my parents are taking me they can find their own food lol

12. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Count me in guys!can't wait to meet you all to share the excitement!!xxx

13. Disney-Princess

Disney-Princess New Member

Hey, I'm definitely there! Looking forward to meeting everyone :D
    By then my interview will be over... so I'll be feeling partly relieved and partly anxious to find out if I've been accepted or not! x

14. smagfx

smagfx New Member

This would be wicked =] Count me in too! ^_^

15. sarahstewart91

sarahstewart91 New Member

Hey guys,

I have just hard about this site and thought i'd log in. Im flying over from Belfast for the interviews on 1st of October. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Sarah xx

16. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

hey all! now that the 2nd interviews have changed locations i dont know if everyone will be traveling over to the meal there, but im gonna make the tube ride to come still.

hope everyone else come with me :)

17. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yeah I still plan to- beats sitting bored in a hotel room!

18. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Right now its a yes!

However my mum is being rather lovely & has suggested she will send me off to Ibiza for the closing parties on Oct 2nd. So if I can book a flight from London i'll be there anyway!

Be lovely to meet you all - i'm sure i'll either be excited having had my interview (which i hope) or a horrid mess if I screw it up! eeekk. :)

19. El1987

El1987 New Member

I'm staying over on the 1st too, so I can attend the meal now.

20. Lollie

Lollie New Member

Yes I'm in for the meal too please :)