UK Merch

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by PrincessNat, Jul 3, 2006.

1. april25th

april25th New Member

I think it is fare to say chloe didnt get along with management!!!! but hey make your own mind up lol

2. vgmaskin

vgmaskin New Member

hehe.. i will.. and i should report back;)
    i will have a good time, nothing can stop me..

thanx;)

3. Blue Eyed Lass

Blue Eyed Lass New Member

Hey Chloe! Do you still check this thing? Having a blast so far! Hows things with you? You spoken to Tric at all since you've been home? Di X

4. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I haven't checked it in forever! Lol Good to see you're having fun and making the most of the Fun Bus ;)
    Tell Matt I still have his painting! :D

5. ohhhh i didnt know there was a uk merch thread!!

only 68 days till you guys get me, Laura, Sam & Anthony!

6. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

whatever u do...just dont get anthony started on Pal Mickey!!!!

Nat, thats the guy u spoke to at work who told u he was coming in feb!!

7. which pal mickey? he has about 9!! (even the santa costume for them) thankgod you cant buy them in the UK pavillion

8. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Oh I remember Jilly! I love being in merch, its like a cute little family!
    Ian do you still come on here? Please don't leave!! :'( We are gonna kidnap you and hide you in the commons! ;D

9. kahluafan

kahluafan New Member

Hopefully gonna be merch when i come over in the Summer :) Can't wait, hope to meet all the other english guys! :D

10. rachet

rachet New Member

il be in merch in june, yey! ;D

11. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Guest

I'll be leaving Merch in june! yay! lol

I think I'm going to be training one of you guys starting in Feb so I'll apologise now in advance! I'm glad we are getting more men because the women are taking over the place.

You guys must be pretty excited but if you have any ??? or anything just let me know.

Adam ;)

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Adam!!! Ur a trainer now... that is awesome - congratulations!!!

I worked in merch for 15 months from June '05 - September '06, i loved it. i gotta say to everyone waiting to start that you will have the time of your lives! Merch is nice too cos thers only about 25 people so everyone is your friend pretty much its like a big family!

Marie
    xxx

13. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

Hey Marie and Adam and everyone. Hope everyone is well. I did 15 months like marie and had the most amazing time ever.

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Ian! How are yaow? much as i love cali... i still miss the good old days at disney! When do u leave for the dolphin and the swan?

Hope alls good,
    Marie
    xxx

15. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

Hey I'm good. will hopefully leave in april but havent got a date yet. exciting stuff. i miss the good old days too,

Ian xx
    P.s. Irish breakfast tea with shortbread which is like longbread only shorter

16. adam87

adam87 New Member

hi guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got my phone interview coming up soon for the 12 month cultural rep program in the uk

do you guys have any tips for me such as what they ask and what i should say???

if so plz help ;D

17. linsey

linsey New Member

there's a thread over in the applicants discussion that has loads on the phone interview, I know I put in something there yesterday or so, you should check out that one, it'll tell you everything you need to know :)

18. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

yeah and check out the interview section under programs on the left. thats really helpful too.

19. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! Awww Ian i miss u!!!! Oh to be @ jack and jills at ur apt whilst you do the camp fire dance! Funny stuff! So glad ur going back... I'll have to visit u at some point! what u doing in the meanwhile? I'm actually thinking of going on Vacation to orlando later this month... will be strange to go back but will be liker going to one of my second homes!

Good luck Adam! Hope it all works out for you.

Marie
    xxx

20. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

hey marie, not up to much but i'm going to orlando later this month on vacation. e mail me if you go and we'll have lunch.