UK newbies for F&B

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Glasgow Chick, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

well laura my cravings are over cause a couple of us went to old town and there was a britrish shop there, and they sold irn bru and it was the proper stuff to cause the can said penomonal value 39p lol so i got two cans and downed them lol it was the best feeling in the world cause urn bru would alwats cure my handovers after anight out, a can of irn bru and asprin and am fine lol!

the cruise line sounds like fun! am going to look into defo! ive always wanted to work on a cruise so am gonna have a look! cheers for the info about it very much appreciated!

laura

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

2. kittykat

kittykat New Member

HI ;D

I am newbie here! I am leaving from London to join you guys out there on Dec 6th. I am so excited and am boring my mates to death by talking bout it 24/7, think they want me shut up now :-X hehe

I am going to be working in food and bev and am quite nervous as i have never worked in food and bev before.

What is it like? Do you get to do bar work? ooohhh
    and are the tips good?[/font]

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey everyone, man it's like a Scottish invasion on here! lol

Laura u board geek, emma u board geek! and me i suppose i'm a board geek too, haven't been on here for ages tho!!!

There's a few scottish people here, i live with one of them, scott! we have the best balcony in the world!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

glad theres so many newbies for f+b! will be cool to meet new people!!

see you all at throw ins!!

4. *ALEXA*

*ALEXA* New Member

HIYA!!!!  ;D

I'm Alexa & I'll b working in F&B from Dec 6th (19 days & counting!!!). I'm from Tring in Hertfordshire so a lot closer 2 the Milton Keynes Laura than u up in the Highlands. I'm hoping 2 become a server eventually cos i heard the tips r awesome, altho previous experience tells me my little arms r 2 short 2 carry more than 2 plates @ ne1 time without dropping them :-\ How long did it take u 2 get that job?

Neway lookin 4ward 2 meeting all the gang very soon. L8as

5. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

is there just one arrival group coming in december?

6. emma

emma New Member

lol yeah the mucsles in my arm grow by the day x

7. helen

helen New Member

@ Dan yeah its the 6th Dec for all us brits, 6th dec for most ppl really, there are a few australian ppl end of nov tho.

@ Emma no need for you to go to the gym then lol.

Helen xx

8. emma

emma New Member

honestly before ur service test n training u must to 2 solid days of food running, its a pain the next day!!!!! ride a thon tonite whoohoo

9. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

well alexa i got here in june and ive notbeen in service for three weeks so it took me baout four weeks! but i love the job i think its amazing not just for the, money but i love talking to be so!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. vicks

vicks New Member

hey laura u skanky ho!!! its me your little british friend, although the pic looks nothin like me! im at hollys and she doesnt want me to incude her cos she is a loser!! this is the first time ive been on here since gettin here and i have to say guys u are all complete board geeks, that includes u christopher!!!!! im sat here waitin 4beck 2finish work so i can go2 golden corall for my tea, mmm buffet!!!
    so anyway hello to all the newbies hahahahaha we will no longer be newbies, u will hahahaa!!! im food n bev, not in service yet, hopefully soon,holly wont be cos shes crap!!!lol! anyway speak 2u all soon n probs cu u lot at work 2m!
    ;D

11. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

err hum............
    vicki is a big gay bear for saying those things coz she is the biggest geek of em all! she loves disney so much shes really into pin trading 2 so if any of you newbies wanna pin trade vicky is your girl!! ahahhahahahahahaha

12. vicks

vicks New Member

yes, yes i am! or not with my 1 pin, at least i know how 2pin trade holly! 4all of u that dont already know, u cant trade with non disney pins, n holly bein a retard tradin her 1pin with a tampa bay NON DISNEY PIN! u tit!

13. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

enough of this tomfoolery!!
    vicki has more posts than me therefore she is more of a loser than moi!! and yes i traded but i was creating the friggin magic ok!!!
    hehe.
    ;D

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i didnt no laura was a board geek either lol - p.s to newbies dot make the same mistake i did with laura - i was talking to her from a DISTANCE and couldnt hear her very well and i asked whereabouts in ireland she was from lol i thought she was about to kill me - we look back now and laugh - love u laura lol x

15. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

ha ha ha ha kelly i can remember that so well lol it was soooo funny! back to school for kelly lol!

congrats on passing ur bar test i knew u could do it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u in work my love

love ya kelly
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

16. emma

emma New Member

lalalallalalallalallalalal ???

17. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

Ok ppl... It's time to say a BIG hello...

A little early yet but... 7th February 2006 is when I shall be joining you all out there... so put the champagne on ice!! Woooo hooooooooo!

Just found out this morning!!! OMG!!!! Cwwwwaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!

18. emma

emma New Member

haha well doen will, glad ull be joining us, sad to know that this means the march group here now have replacements though, they r amazing people. sure u guys will be too!

19. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

well congratulations will!!!!!!!!!! i bet u are well cuffed i know i was when i found out that i got the job!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats once again and ill see in Febuary!!!!

laura
    x x x x

20. emma

emma New Member

laura did u finish the hot chocoltae machine? i did half!!!!! ;)