UK newbies for F&B

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Glasgow Chick, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

hello emma
    hows u? am fine crying my eyes out cause i got a pic from my best friend of her graduating from college am upset cause i shoul dbe stanhding in the pic with her!!! lol am missing them alllllll sooooooooooo much its horrible!!!!

laura
    x x x x x x

2. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

i did my love dont worry i did

xxxxxxxx

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

hey thought i would join this post as i will be a uk f&b newbie in March :D cant wait to meet u all

4. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

well hello thered jess!!!! nice of u to join us lol! are u excited yet!!! i bet u are! well my name is laura and ive been here for nearly 6 months now god time goes soooooo fast when ur having soo much fun!

sorry hun i need to dash and get the bus for work

laura
    xxxxx

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

excited, ecstatic, joyous about sums up how i'm feeling as well as a little shell shocked!

Well a little about me i'm 22, from lincolnshire, just spent 4 years at teesside uni doing a BA Leisure management degree followed by a Masters in Management. I have never even been out of Europe before let alone visited the magical world so this is going to be an amazing experience for me :D

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I guess youre referring to me here Emma!?!?!? I know what you mean though, it is a very scary thought that there are now people out there with jobs to replace us!! I dont like it - you cant make me go home!!!!

Its cool that you start in February Will - are there any more of you?

Jess - you get here like four days after i finish so we'll never meet but congrats on getting the job!! Although I will prob be around for two weeks after i finish to wait for the guys in the second March group to finish so we can all go on our trip together!!

Michelle xx

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I'm sorry I'm taking over from you Michelle, I feel really bad :(

8. Chris

Chris New Member

i want to pin trade! I really want an attractive hip lanyard and ten spend millions of dollars on expensive , nice pins only to trade them for crappy cheapo ones with with some little american brat!

9. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

i well u would woundnt ya chris, u weird disney freek lol

only joking love ya lots my friend

laura

x x x x x x x

10. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

not u to chris - omg i didt u no my favourite neighbour was a disney board geek too - put your music on louder i cant hear it today lol ;D

11. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

??? Nope, there's only one of me Michelle! hheheh, but I know what you meant, yep, so far I know of one other (id:eek:ldbird), a delightful young lady called Sally, she's ace!! (If you're reading this Sally... Hi again! I'll text you later!)

And currently know of one other lad from Norway who'll be arriving into Orlando on the 7th... Times and stuff also to be arranged.

Not long now, but there seems so much that has to be done yet. Still to receive my acceptance pack, send a cheque off for the CRB, Travel down again to London for the Visa Interview, Pack a year's worth of belongings, Arranging Flight Times with Disney etc etc... I despise leaving things to the last minute, it makes me nervous!

Anyway... See you all at the 'throw in'.

;)

12. Chris

Chris New Member

i got a fantasia mickey lanyard at the the throw outs! now all i need is some pins...

13. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

omg chris what are u like lol ur a nut job but i LOVE YA TO BITS

scottish laura

x x x x x x x x x

14. Chrissie

Chrissie Guest

Hey Guys!

My name's Chrissie and Im from Edinburgh
    I just got accepted 2 Food and Beverage! Woooo!!

Wasnt my 1st choice and im slightly worried about it, But its ok yeah???

Will be great 2 meet u all x x x x

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

f&b is brill - love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - its great ;D

16. helen

helen New Member

Hey Chrissie, when do you start??

Helen xx

17. Chrissie

Chrissie Guest

^ Hey! Sometime in May or June as I am doing the College programme!

Im very excited! Although, Ive never worked with food or anything before, So Im slightly nervous!

18. emma

emma New Member

thnk chrissies is icp am i rite#?

19. Chrissie

Chrissie Guest

^Yep ur right! :D

20. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

hey chrissie

how u doing!!!! well am laura and am from Glasgow well Balloch in loch lomand but its easier to say Glasgow!!!!! food and bev is great lol only when u go into a tipped position lol am a server now and i love it its great it can be hard at times but the money is excllent!!!

well done on getting the job

love
    scottish laura

x x x x x x x x x