UK newbies for F&B

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Glasgow Chick, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Chrissie

Chrissie Guest

^Thanks!!

Do u think I would get moved up to a server? Even tho im only doing ICP??

2. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

am not sure hun cause all the people i work with are the international program!!!! so i havent got a clue sorry hun

take care

scottish laura

x x x x x x x x xx

3. emma

emma New Member

i dont think icp people are ever servers, just hostesses or fast food. the training process and classes u need to attend wud tabke a big chunk of ur time there so dnt think icp ppl do it

4. Amy_99

Amy_99 New Member

hey Laura and everyone else :)
    Well i'll be joining you on March the 14th along with Jess.
    I used to be a bar manager did it for 3 years but i now work in a restuarunt so youu could say i have some food exp hehe
    What kind of tests do you need to do? Can you start off as a server or do you start on a beer cart or something?
    How many bars/ restaurants are ther?
    Whats the best one?
    Sorry so many q's hehe

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I have a question to add to Amys. . . Do we have to wear our hair up at work? I hope not as I think I look like a boy with my hair up!!!!! :-\

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

jess - your supposed to but we dont neccessarily... plaits are favoured a lot at the minute (ie me, em, laura) haha

i know chelle i was thinking the same :( both of our replacements have been found now, its a very strange feeling!

why is it friggin cold....i shouldn't be sat in my apartment with 2 jumpers on!!

Sara

7. emma

emma New Member

i wore braids but i was sick of being mistaken for a norweigan lol