UK November interviews!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Sep 13, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey everyone!

Just thought id start a new post for everyone who's interviewing in the UK in November!!!

A perfect thread for us all to go on about how completely nervous we are! I, for one, just want to know the date so I can start counting down the days properly!!

Hope to see everyone there - fingers crossed we get the same days!!!

Michelle xx

2. Rudy

Rudy New Member

hello,

good luck! where are you interviewing?

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I'm one of those nervous already people ::). I think i'll be a bit better when I know exactly what date the interview is! I thinks it's just the anticipation of waiting that's causing the butterflies :). Come on Yummy, tell us when!?!?! ;D
    Dan x

4. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

My intervies is in November! Not nervous at the minute, but no doubt I will be come then! Just wish Yummy would tell me when it is! ;D

5. DisneyMichelle

Hi Rudy, myself, Dan and and Matt are all interviewing in the Uk in November in London! We dont have dates yet which is frustrating - i just wanna know when!!!!

Like I told Dan on the DDO, I think Yummys gonna let us know sometime in October so theres a couple of weeks to wait yet!! At least we've got each to stress out with!!! :p

Michelle xx

6. DisneyMichelle

Hey guys,

Before the boards changed there was more of us interviewing in November!! Sara and Donna - where are you guys!?!?!

We should be hearing in less then a month now exactly when the interview is gonna be!! Then probably just another month or so until the actual day!!! Am scared!!

Michelle xx

7. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

:D Hi Michelle and everyone, Its Donna here.
    I haven't been on the boards for a while but I am counting down the days to the interview in November. I just want to know the date now so hopefully I can get time off work, I don't know what I will do if I can't. I work in a jewellers and November starts to get busy for Christmas. I have just been nominated to join the Management Development Programme at work which lasts 6 months, I have told my bosses that I have an interview and how important it is to me and if I get in I will go. No one really thinks I am serious though. I am looking forward to meeting everyone who will be at the interviews
    See ya there from Donna

8. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

I'm doing a management course at work and my bosses know that i've applied to Disney and i've had full support from them! :) Just wish Yummy would hurry up and send out the letter with the dates on!!!

9. DisneyMichelle

Hey Donna!! Great to hear from you again!!! Thought we'd lost you there for a while!!!

I know what you mean, Im just counting down the days to the interview - even though I dont know when it is yet!! All Jason told me is that we'd hear more in Ovtober , and that starts next week - surely they cant keep us waiting to long for a date!!!

Im just hoping that we all get the same day - would make it so much better to have each other there!!!!

Am sure when you get the interview date and tell your managers theyll see how seriouc you are - and they cant say you didnt warn them about it!!

Matt - is great that your bosses support you, Im okay cos Im not doing anything serious workwise at the moment - just working in a bank killing time until I know whether Im gonna be heading stateside or not!!!

Michelle xx

10. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey peeps.
    Sorry for butting in on ur thread. But just thought i'd say hi! I've been through the interview and i'm leaving on dec 7th, i'm not claiming to be an expert but if anyone needs a hand just give me a shout!
    Good Luck guys!
    Danielle xxx

11. DisneyMichelle

Hey Danielle,

Firstly, congrats on getting the job!!!!

Did you interview back in March of this year for a job starting in December? I interviewed a couple of years ago and things didnt quite work out (!) and at that time we were interviewed in pairs and I was just wondering if theyre still doing that or not? Also, are the questions similar to that of the phone interview - i really cant remember what they asked when I interviewed before - i can only remember that they started with "Tell me about yourself"!!!

Thanks so much!!

Michelle xx

Fingers crossed that I get out to Florida early next year with you - are you f&b or merch?

12. DisneyMichelle

Just thinking its now less than a week until October and that when we're supposed to be hearing about our interview dates so hopefully we wont have to wait too much longer!!!!

13. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey sorry for not replying earlier!!
    The questions are pretty similar although there are more of them! I got asked about where i live for a long time, the lady was s os os nice i forgot i was at an interview and we ended up talking about whether fish or chips taste better out of newspaper and the merits of hp sauce! it went really quickly although it was an individual interview.
    And there was a big presentation in the morning which was so excitiong and a trivia contest with prizes! i have to go now but feel free to ask anything else!

Danielle xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey everyone, yeah im back been away for a while as had a few personal things happenin which i won't go into.

yeah not long to go now, keep running to get the post everyday hoping there's something from yummy with interview dates!

i'm starting to get very nervous now.

hope everyones well

Sara xx

15. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Danielle! Its good to know the interviews are individual now!! Thanks for the info!! When the date is confirmed Im sure we'll all be hassling you more!!

Sara, welcome back! Hope youre okay, cant wait to the interviews now - its getting closer!!! Not long and we'll get the dates confirmed!!!

Michelle xx

16. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Welcome back Sara :D.
    It's sooo not long now til November, agghhhhhh!! I was just thinking that it didn't seem like 5 minutes ago that I was talking to people on here about sending my CV to yummy. It doesn't seem real, although the nerves are telling me that it is very real. Strange feeling. I'm anxious, excited, sometimes I get really overwhelmed by it, like yesterday. I was sitting there watching TV, and I suddenly thought of the interview, and felt the butterflies explode in my stomach. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack or something. Wonder what i'm gonna be like on the day ???.
    Dan x

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww dan we'll b fine, tryin 2 drill that in2 my head anyway.

yeah not too bad michelle just been goin thru a few personal issues, they aren't resolved but not as bad as they are, blessing in disguise i suppose cos i haven't had time to dwell on the interviews yet.

although i do think when we get the confirmed date and venue i'm going to be a nervous wreck never mind what i'll b like on the day

Sara xx

18. DisneyMichelle

Im glad you guys are the same as me!!! I thought I was probably the only one freaking out even though we dont even have the date yet!!!

Although it is now October so we should be hearing pretty soon!!! Aaaaahhhhhhh!!! :eek: