UK Pavilion, 21st July 2015 CRP

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kimmlez, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Kimmlez

Kimmlez New Member

After interviewing back in 2013, I've just been offered a start date for July 2015! I'm over the moon!

I don't know anyone else who has been offered this date at the moment... Can't wait to meet people with the same date! =D

2. Wow, you had a long wait! I'm not the same date, but I'm the month before... so I'll see you there! :)

3. Kimmlez

Kimmlez New Member

I think I might be going out with a lot from the interviews happening in the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll meet a few once they've gotten offers. =)

4. Sky

Sky New Member

oh wow! And I thought we were waiting long! Congrats on your date!
    Are you merch or F&B? I'm April so i'll see you out there! :)

5. Kimmlez

Kimmlez New Member

Ha ha ha Sky, when did you interview? I'm in Merch! I interviewed in Oct/Nov 2013, so it's almost been a year! I've been lucky that I could wait it out a long while... I'm so excited though!

6. Sky

Sky New Member

my name's debbie :) I've just used this alias online for years and I cant be bothered changing it on here lol.
    I'm in F&B. Ah wow! I went to the pre-screen that year but I didn't get to F2F. I can only imagine how crazy that wait must have been!

7. Kimmlez

Kimmlez New Member

We were the first using the new system and everything, so the waiting was so long, even after the screening to interview, then it was about a month or so, I think, till offers started coming through for others... I very nearly moved to London this year which meant I wouldn't have been able to go anymore, but family issues kept back on the Isle of Wight for a little longer... Long enough to get an offer.

8. That must have been so frustrating! Were you technically on the wait list? Or did you just not hear anything for a while? Anyway, I'm glad you got your offer in the end! :)

9. Kimmlez

Kimmlez New Member

I was on wait list, I'd get an email every month or so making sure I was will interested and kept on the list and such, but having filled in about 8/9 of them, I did it so quick I'd forget I'd done it. =P I'm freaking out about it. It'll hit me eventually, I have a long time to plan everything, save and work it all out. =)

10. That's awesome! I was on the wait list too, but only since May... I can't imagine waiting as long as you did!

11. Mounaim

Mounaim New Member

My arrival is gonna be in the same date 21 july Moroccan pavilion

12. Angelina

Angelina New Member

Hi girls! My Arrival is gonna be on July 21st too, I will be in the Mexican pavilion. I hope I can meet you all!