UK Pavilion Uniform!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Andy, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Andy

Andy New Member

has anyone got or know where i can see the uk uniform at epcot???

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

If i was less rubbish at anything remotely technical then Id post a picture here - but computers are not exactly my forte!!!

Am pretty sure theres a picture somewhere in the photo albums on this site - the Uk costume is not as bad as some of the ones in the world showcase!!

Michelle xx

3. Rudy

Rudy New Member

at least the other countries had national costumes!
    they made ours up and the girls looked like wenches (make sure you get a small shirt or the guests get an eyeful when you're serving them!)
    ha ha ;D

4. DisneyMichelle

The Uk costume does seem a bit random!! But then again, we dont have a national costume in the way a lot of other countries do!! maybe they should the blokes in a beefeaters uniform!! Might be slightly too hot in Florida
    Michelle xx

5. Rudy

Rudy New Member

there's a picture of a group of u.k girls in the photo albums, they all have flowers round their necks.
    my scanner's bust other wise i could have sent you some.
    our costume was very similar to the american one, all the guys looked the same.

6. Andy

Andy New Member

Yeah i saw that picture, dfidn't really show the blokes one to well!

7. Rudy

Rudy New Member

guys wore, cream shirts, 3 quarter length navy trousers and white socks pulled up underneath, not too bad really.
    merch was the same but different colours ;D

8. Andy

Andy New Member

Did it get overally hot, unbareable at times?

9. Rudy

Rudy New Member

yeah really hot!
    everywhere has air conditioning, though except the outside of the restaurant, but everytime we went back in to get food etc the inside was airconditioned. it was bearable, i arrived in november so it gradually got hotter, people who arrived in july found it a bit harder!

you get used to it! ;D

10. Dan

Dan New Member

Andy

When I get my Internet working in my apartment, I can email you a few pics I think.

Dan

11. DisneyMichelle

If you could post a few pics on here Dan that would be great!!

Have seen the female uniform but cant remember the male as i havent been to epcot for so long and it sounds quite comedy - no offence guys!!!!

Michelle xx

12. Stibymex

Stibymex New Member

Hi everyone:

About the costumes, believe me Michelle, the UK one is not bad at all comparing it to the others. I'm mexican and was there on Oct 02 to Oct 03 on Attractions and that costume is SPECIALLY NASTIER than even the other mexican customes!!  :eek:  Yellow shirt with GREEN skirt, not even a typical mexican outfit anywhere.

BUT then again, the costumes will be the LAST thing you'll think of while there. You will live UNFORGETTABLE things that will make you forget about the outfit you're wearing. THE COSTUME WILL NOT BE AS IMPORTANT AS THE OTHER THINGS YOU'LL LIVE THERE, SO NO WORRIES.  :D You'll have a BLAST even with the costume on! ;)

BYE!  :-*
    STIBY 

13. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Stiby!!!

Am not really worried about the costume - guess it will just add to the whole atmosphere anyway!!!

14. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

UK F&B/MERCH GIRLS ...... Beware of dirty old men - like Rudy says the guests can can an eyeful! 

Try to wear white/nude underwear with the Merch outfit - I remember a UK merch girl getting soaked in a downpour with no poncho, closed the merch carts down, went off stage and a merch manager sent her to costuming because she could see her black knickers and lacy bra :D 

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Excellent advice!! Thanks for that tip!! :D

Ellen x

16. Andy

Andy New Member

thers a acrude comment to make thtwerw but, i will restarin myself! loL!

Stills een no picturwe sof the gentlemen costuewm!