UK Pavillion 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by KatLou26, Apr 21, 2010.

1. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Well done guys! lucky lucky :)

2. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hi Tori congrats Im Lucie ;D
    think you were at monday f2f I was at friday so cant wait to meet you and everyone xxx

3. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

lucie...you go so soon :) it was worth the wait x x x

4. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Congratulations for those who recently got dates... wohooo! i remember the day when i got that call.

5. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

:D Wooooooo congrats Tink84, im the same start date as you! I was worried no one from the UK had my start date, but the list keeps on building!
    Im going to be in F&B, i was at the Monday interviews but i look forward to meeting you out in sunny Florida very soon!!!

6. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

There's a facebook group now for 2010-2011 UK CRPers - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=119963324713701&ref=ts

Just request to joing and someone will add you ( even if you don't write on the forums just request to join).

Lucie, I know you don't have facebook so we'll keep you posted on here. Also, have you told Next yet? X x

7. tink84

tink84 New Member

hey thanks katlou, I do have facebook but it just messes up all the time for some reason and Im rarely on it but I will try and join group xxx
    I told next yesterday thought my manager was gonna cry haha bless was so nervous about doin it though xxx

8. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hi dave ;D so excited to meet you to Im Lucie by the way ;D
    Im hoping to go out a few days before, You are going out on the 16th arent you so if you wanted to meet up let me know xxx

9. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

lol, cool- get facebook working so I can see pictures you take when you're there!! I've applied for a part-time job in next, but not telling them that I'm going to be leaving if I get an interview...it's the only way I'll ever get a job for the summer! Let me know how the visa appointment goes...I've heard it's a bit of a faff! x x

10. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Yeah! Im flying out on the 16th meeting a few others in Orlando International Airport, as they are flying from Ireland and our flights arrive about the same time! We should swap numbers or something before, and meet up in Downtown ;D AHHHHHHHH excited !!

11. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi dave yes that would be awesome ;D
    where r you staying on the 16th as I need to organise somewhere? xxx

12. red1702

red1702 New Member

Not everyone may know but I won't be joining you guys in Disney now.
    I had to make a very difficult decision about what I wanted to do, which ended up being the right one as I've just found out I need knee surgery and I wouldn't have recovered in time to go to Florida.
    Still, I'm going on a couple of nice holidays, but I think my chance for Disney has gone now...I'm in a completely different situation than I was when I applied.
    I hope you all have an amazing time; really I do! Keep me posted on how you're getting on.
    Disappointed that I won't get to meet you all.
    Take care, a million hugs..
    Red xxx

13. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hi Red
    Im so sorry we wont be working together anymore :( but as long as you have made the right decision for you and your happy!
    try and pop over to see us :)
    take care of yourself
    love hugs and kisses
    lucie xoxoxoxoxo

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Oh know nat i was so looking foward to working with you oh well as long as you are happy with your desition and who know maybe you have left the way clear for weven better opertunities!! xxx

LUCIE!! 8 DAYS!! i can't believe it you must be getting SO excited! i can't wait till i come out and see you....you will have to show me round when i get there!! xx

15. tink84

tink84 New Member

Hey Lucy
    I know I cant believe it, I dont think it will feel real until I am actually on the plane :D
    Cant wait for us to be there together yay we are gonna have so much fun xxx

16. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

OMG! I GOT THE JOB! im out 7th december!!! cant wait to see u all - i want a welcome party! :p
    xoxoxoxoxo

17. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

WOW!!! Thats amazing hun!!! Congrats :) I'm also a 7th December!!! xxx

18. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

are the two lucys i met at f2f london still on this thread? so happy im going to be joining yous out there! after all this waiting since february! :D
    xoxox

19. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Lucie here writting from patterson court computer room woop woop Emz well done for gettin git hun i don't mean to be rude but i've had a complete mental blaock who this is lol XXX

20. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I'm guessing that was Lucie using lucy's account there...well confused. So I'll answer as that...you would have met her at the time of your interview- when there was you and Lynda, me and Jen, Gina and Becky...Emma was sat in the chairs by the entrance being all Irish and lovely!! I think she was interviewed a bit before our few groups?

I love that you're posting from Disney...17 days!! x x