UK Pavillion 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by KatLou26, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

which ever lucy or lucie it is - you know who i am anyway, been talking to both of ya on Facebook - Emma B :D haha very confusing...
    aww kat ur so cute :) im gonna bring my irishness to Disney and we will all have a rockin' time lol, theres others from N.Ireland out there already tho but will be great to reunite everyone from the february interview! we were on the friday one - we should get a big get together for all of us that were at that one! would be amazing craic!

im still thinking of more little questions to ask on these threads about going over... thanx for everybodys info and tips about everything! :)

xox

2. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I read back through this thread earlier when I still had ages to go...and now I'm just like OMG i go in 16 days!! Panic!!

Yeah we should try find some of the people we met- although I have to say that there seems to be a lot more Monday interviewees than Fri interviewees out there!!!

I'm totally going to love your irishness, and Sabrina's west-country ness too. And the scottish people. Basically, if you have an accent I love you!! :)

Not long now peeps!!

ps- I've promised a few people that I'll take millions of pictures and put them on facebook...so I will be doing just that!! x x x

3. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

I know what u mean, when i look back at the threads it always seemed like everyone was getting a position except me - and now im leaving in 9 weeks! :D crazy!
    we dont need that many ppl to have a good party, all the friday interviewees will have loadsa fun! cant wait to organise days out in florida - have to visit everywere... gatorland, malibu etc :D

yea definately have to take billions of photos to remember everything! all the fun memories 8)
    xox

4. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

ha, I darn't read the applicants one...that's probably worse!!

Tourism defo on the cards too!!! One of the benefits of going!! x x x

5. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Cant wait to view the tourist areas! What are the chances of winning the US lottery, buying citizenship then a Malibu beach house and living like Charlie in 2 and a half men?! lol...

Always here to help if you need a hand with the visa stuff :)

6. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Kat I love your accent too!! And the irish one is good :)...haha west country is the worst! "alright my lover?!" lol

7. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

yeah, you may need an interpreter when I say "coat" and "boat" and "bowl"...esp when drunk (apparently get more northern?!)

Erm I'm very sorry Sabrina. I may ask you to say tractor. lots. x x x

8. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

I think all accents come out more when drunk? Maybe lol. Would be funny all being drunk and not being able to understand one another....

Thats ok, tractor, parsnip its all good hehe x

9. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

I've read alot of former CR's talking about skydiving whilst they were out there, apparently cast members get good discount on it, i'de deffo be up for a skydive, anyone considering something like that? xxx

10. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Hell yeah for a sky dive! Really want to try and push my limits whilst I am out there. Would be an amazing experience x

11. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

12. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I'm going to have a rule that i'll say yes to EVERYTHING. so I'll come... x x x

13. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

A yes rule whilst drunk could get very messy hehe! So thats 3 of us for a sky dive :D

14. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

yeah, maybe except from when alcohol involved in the decision making process/ the outcome...

there's lots of things we should try to do...I'll find out what they are before you guys arrive!! I've heard some rumours of karaoke though... x x

15. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Karaoke sounds good :) never done it before so that will be a first...think there will be many firsts for me out in Orlando. Sitting on a Gators back in Gatorland sounds cool

16. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

neither have I...I've heard Jenna's a bit of a pro though!! x x

17. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Is she really?! Well that could come in handy! Go Jenna hehe x

18. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

You've NEVER done karaoke?? I did it once, it was terrifying. Was pretty much forced into it.

Yea I think that there will definitely be lots of 'firsts' over the year, but its great that were going to get to do so many new things! I really want to go to gatorland, and I could be persuaded to do a skydive, especially if there's a discount!

This looks like a cool list! Havent read through them all yet, but I will have to check it out later.
    xx

p.s. Kat I'd be careful, or we could take advantage of that rule. "Kat, do you fancy making me dinner tonight?" "Kat, could you cover my shift for me monday eve?", to name but a few ;)

19. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

no way will u get me throwing myself out of a plane - ARE U MAD! :p lol that is not on my bucket list il tell yee now!

i do however like the look of the 210 things to do... il be doing most of them with you ladies 8)
    xox

20. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Well, I have a habit of not being able to say no anyway...so it's likely that if you did ask stuff like that you'd get a "yes" anyway!! They should write MUG on my forehead really...

Oh, and Anna, there's never such a thing of interrupting a group thread, especially when useful info is put up!!

x x x