UK phone interviews this week!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Jul 28, 2008.

1. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Well its over! I talked to Michelle and I think it went well, although I talked a LOT about Wales, so I don't know if I said too much- lol!!! And it only lasted ten minutes... is that good or bad?!

The only question she asked that I wasn't expecting was on a scale of 1 to 10 how would I rate how well I got on with my workmates. She also asked me about motivation, about a time I motivated myself, why I want to work for Disney, and about Wales :) She was lovely and friendly, so don't be nervous!

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Woohoo!! Well done, another recruit for the face 2 face interviews then! lol (well we can hope)
    ;D

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Yeah hopefully I will see u there!! He he 8)

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

haha i talked about yorkshire puddings too. though i wasn't asked to describe one! i think telling them to go to the pub is a great answer.

5. mushu

mushu New Member

That's so weird, this one time when we were in WDW, we sat next to some Americans and when they found out we were Brits they asked my Mum for a yorkshire pudding recipe! She actually wrote it all down for them too! :eek:

Wow, I haven't been on here for a week or so and there's lots of excitement! Really glad that you guys think your interviews went well... Mine lasted 20 mins, that's a good sign right? Or was I just rambling?

6. mushu

mushu New Member

Oh sorry Kirbie, I meant south of London, not actually in London! You're from Basingstoke? I'm at uni in Southampton.
    It depends on when the interviews are as to whether, I'll be coming from there or Hastings. I'm also not used to going on the tube, so that'd be interesting. Can't wait to find out about the f2f, I'll be away though and I'm not sure if I want to find out while I'm away (in case its bad news!) or wait til I get back?

Which do you reckon?

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

it wasn't michele who interviewed me, it was another lady..can't remember her name though :/

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hannah? That's who I had.

9. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i love that someone asked for the recepie. yorkshire puddings are the future! i still don't know who interviewed me. i hope it was actually yummy either way jobs haha.

10. DisneyGibbs

Yeah, who knows what you might have been applying for if it wasn't!

11. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Mushu, I have a few friends at Southampton Solent Uni! I'm quite suprised that someone actually knows where Amazingstoke is!!
    The tube is a piece of cake, don't worry about that, we could always jump on the same train if you're coming from Southampton!
    I would wait until you get back, cos then you have something to look forward to!!

12. mushu

mushu New Member

Haha, my housemate comes from there an dshe calls it Amazingstoke too. Is it amazing? What did you tell Hannah about it in your interview?
    That'd be cool if we did, better hope for an f2f then!

I'm Vicki by the way :)

13. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

yeah, it was Hannah!..maybe

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

and now its no sleep for 2 weeks worrying about the next e-mail..

15. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

I went to uni in winchester, we used to go to basingstoke to go ice skating and to primark hehe. I'm actually from Kent though so pretty close to London now I've graduated!

16. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Haha no Basingstoke is most certainly not amazing! I wish it was!!
    I really struggled to tell Hannah something interesting about it, i think in the end i said that Liz Hurley was born and bred in B'stoke, and that Thomas Burberry (the man who came up with whole Burberry thing) opened his first shop here! Pretty lame really!!
    Would be a small world if I knew your housemates!!

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've never been to basingstoke, i feel quite left out! heh
    i have been to soton uni though! back to the topic, less than 2 weeks until we find out about the F2F yar?

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

and i'm going to die from worrying by then.

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Me too!! :mad:

20. DisneyGibbs

I think we all are!