UK phone interviews this week!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Jul 28, 2008.

1. mushu

mushu New Member

Definitely! Might as well get to know each other then.... cos we could end up working together right?

Let's hope so ;D

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Who has myspace/fb? Post your links on here! :D I have links in my profile x x x

3. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i have a link on mine too. i spend too much time on facebook lol

4. mushu

mushu New Member

Yep there's a link to my Facebook on my profile too. It's taken over all of my time ::) Now these forums take all of my time! lol

Feel free to add me

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

He he yeah... I'm always on there too!

6. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

I think mine is on my profile too! ;D

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

no links in mine, i haven't really bothered with it.

i don't use myspace so much anymore. but its www.myspace.com/heartshapedc u n t (take out the spaces)

and my full name is jessica Spaven for facebook :D

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Just search for Louisa Gibbs on facebook... I think I'm the only UK one! From Uni of Glos/Orlando networks

9. Karritada

Karritada New Member

Hi there, getting a little nervous now, so thought i would ask you guys if this is the right kinda things i should be looking over?

Little bits of disney info/trivia
    Why i want to work there
    Why I love Glasgow/Scotland
    Things to do here
    How I would deal with unhappy guests
    How I would deal with the heat/living

Was meant to have my interview last thurs but after a bit of a mix up I now have it on Monday at 1. Thanks for any help :) I keep thinking im all prepared then second guessing myself, think my parents and bf are getting sick of my talking about it ::) xxx

10. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

Yep most of those came up in my interview so sounds good! I was also asked how well I got on/get on with my work colleagues on a scale of 1-10 which I wasn't expecting and I know some people were asked to describe a time when they've been motivated! Good luck for Monday!

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

be prepared to answer about what glasgow/scotland is famous for!

12. Karritada

Karritada New Member

thanks for the responses, just keeping my finger crossed now, good luck everyone :)

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

They might ask what you feel about sharing a bedroom and living with people from all over the world too ;)

14. mushu

mushu New Member

I had to describe how I dealt with a difficult customer and got asked to describe a typical day at work - really hard to make it sound interesting and keep smiling, when you work at Argos!

Thanks for the adds on Facebook girls!!

15. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

ok so i totally dont no how to put a facebook link on here....... anyways im Kirstie Abbott, London group (no Basingstoke group boooo) haha xx

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ha okay i dont know how to put a link on here either, so yeah

I'm Michelle Park from Manchester Network!

17. Karritada

Karritada New Member

Thanks so much for all your help :), was seriously stressing before! If anyone wants to add me on facebook im karri swainson from glasgow ;D xxx

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

oh yeah, i'm in the leeds network!

19. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

So i've just thought, there's not many guys who have applied this time is there? Which means they've probably got a good chance of getting in. Do you rekon they have to have some sort of male to female ratio that they employ?

20. Laulau

Laulau New Member