UK phone interviews this week!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Jul 28, 2008.

1. theb5

theb5 New Member

I've been trying my best not to think about it, but then everyone keeps asking me if i've heard about the next interview yet! (starting to wish i hadn't told practically EVERYONE i know!) oohh yeah add me if you get the chance....Beth Dickson from the newcastle/york network. Ooh and my face will be a question mark til i accept you! (long-ish story!)
    gotta go, apparently theres something to do with florida holidays on the travel channel! lol
    xx

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I made that same mistake, i told anyone that would listen, and now i get asked at least 4 times a day if ive heard anything!!
    Im watching that Florida holiday thing!!

3. theb5

theb5 New Member

Lol, just finished watching it now! I love it when those programmes are on!
    2 weeks and five days and ill be there on my hols :D and I'm soooo hoping we all have interviews to look forward to by then!
    Omg i'm the worst for telling people about this program. -i work in a travel agents and someone literally needs to mention that theyre even THINKING about going to florida and i'm always like 'well, i've applied for this cultural representative program...'. Lol.

4. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

OMG im so jealous, i would give anything to go there on holiday this year! I am going to Disneyland Paris in November so it's not all bad!
    Haha i bet you love talking about it at work, just another excuse to talk about Disney eh!

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I haven't told many people in case I get rejected cos I figured it would feel even worse if I had to tell the world and his mother that I didn't get it!

6. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I'm the same - didnt even tell my family and just told a few friends. I'm glad cos im not feeling confident! xx

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

oooh myyy gooood, i've got ages to wait til i find out!

i have no nails left already.

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I've told everyone that I've applied and that I've had a phone interview, but thats it! The only people who will be finding out if I get through to the next stage is my Mum and you guys!

9. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

I think I've pretty much told the whole world too! And also have no nails left :-\

I'm going to Disney too, but in september so ironically might miss the date for the september interviews because I'm too busy in Disneyland lol

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

We're going in December! I can't wait! It'll be great to try out all the new stuff that opened after I left last time. Hopefully then we'll know if we've got jobs or not!

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Hhahaha
    Ironically also, she was like "the start date is the end of February, would you be able to start then"

i was like "um well i am on holiday, in florida, visiting Disneyworld for the last week in february, but i could always stay?"

12. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Haha, that's funny :D You guys have to visit me in the Norwegian pavilion then ;)

13. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I got pretty confused because she said that the start date was the end of february but when was i available from?

Can possibly get sent out earlier. so yeah, i just said ASAP

14. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Yea i said i'm available at one months notice but also said that Feb was fine.
    Only about another week or so to go til we find out if we have interviews, we should definately arrange meeting up in London the night before or something!!

15. mushu

mushu New Member

Oh my word! A week? I know the wait has been dragging on and on and on, but it doesn't seem like it'll be that soon.

SCARY! :eek: