UK Pre-Screen FB Group

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sky, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Sky

Sky New Member

Hey guys!

For those who have gotten to the Pre-Screen stage - CONGRATULATIONS! - we had a FB group made so we can meet up before hand or organize travel together and such for those who want to :)

It's a private group so if you know someone who is in the group just ask them to add you and if not one of us in it will add you as a friend (if you're okay with that) then add you to the group.

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon!

2. Louiejordan

Louiejordan New Member

3. Rebecca03

Rebecca03 New Member

4. KirstyBell92

KirstyBell92 New Member

5. Cinderella90

Cinderella90 New Member

6. Disneyette

Disneyette New Member

7. AmandainWonderland

AmandainWonderland New Member

8. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

9. TastyTorz

TastyTorz New Member

10. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

My Facebook is private, so do you mind if I add you and then you add me to the group please?

11. suzitothefuture

suzitothefuture New Member

Add me to the group, please! :)

facebook.com/suzitothefuture

12. anastevens

anastevens New Member

Is it a private group? I'd like to be added too but don't want people on fb to see it as I've told noone I'm applying! :)

13. fraser55

fraser55 New Member

Could someone possibly add me too?

Thanks!

14. meerah89

meerah89 Member

I also havent told anyone I applied. Can u add me too please. Meerah Mouti....and congrats to everyone x

15. Sarahjaneiris

Sarahjaneiris New Member

16. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Can someone please add me too please? Facebook.com/kfranciswalker

Sorry, I kinda deleted everyone and left the other group as I thought I got a No and couldn't deal with the heartbreak... But I guess the dream is still alive! ;)

Congrats everyone!!

17. Sky

Sky New Member

Think that's me sent friend requests to everyone :)

It's a private group (a lot of people haven't told anyone so don't want it showing on news feeds as closed groups can still do) so you need to be added by someone on your friends list. If you want to de-friend me afterwards I wont take it personally haha.

18. Sarahjaneiris

Sarahjaneiris New Member

Hi, Sky,

Sorry to be a pain, but I didn't get a friend request. Can I still be added to the group.

Also, when everyone emailed yummy back, did you get any acknowledgement that you accepted the prescreen?

19. Sky

Sky New Member

I tried to send you a PM for you to add me but I know there are two inbox folders now so might have went there.

This is my fb: https://www.facebook.com/debbie.foster.9

I know mine is private but you should be able to add me. Any issues just give me a shout :)

I didn't get anything specifically saying I'd accepted pre-screen but I did get an email with a link to the yummy passport? We have a date and time so I'm sure all is good and well. Email should be fine too whereas if it was the site i'd maybe have worried about the glitches they've been having problems with.