UK Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by natbo92, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Well done everyone that got through to prescreening! :)
    Was a no for me and this was my second attempt at applying! I will definitely be asking for feedback and going for it again :)

2. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

Hey Guys,

I'm through to the pre-screen interviews 9.30am on the 12th, well done to everyone who's got this far, i'd say that was the hardest part to get through.

Can someone add me into the FB group please? http://www.facebook.com/nate.reeves.5

Thanks and good luck to everyone

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

which FB group you wanna be part of? lol the interview one or the general one? I can add you to the interview one?

When you say that's the hardest part to get through, do you know how many people they take?

4. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

hey, erm the interview one i guess? wanted to meet a few people online who would be there on the day.

i say that because i applied 3 times before i even got past the first stage, but once i did i went all the way. passed the fone interview and then the F2F and did the program from dec 4th 2010 to dec 28th 2011.

the people i met on the F2F day, there was only one of them i never actually saw out there working. cant say how many they take as things have changed since then with the group interviews instead of phone ones, but once your through to the F2F i would say u have a very very good chance. dont remember many gettin turned down from there. alot were waitlisted like myself and eventually made it out to Orlando.

Hope this helps anyway. but u should definitely feel good u have got this far! the stress/nervousness/excitement will all be worth it in the end!

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

oki doki, I'm trying to add you on FB so I can add you, not sure it worked. my fb is messing up on my laptop but works on my phone... you can add me and then I'll add you to the group if it doesn't come through? https://www.facebook.com/laura.hill.315

yeah, it makes sense, meeting people is much more fun :D wow, so good you're going back for some more! well I say this, lol I've done the ICP twice, so, it just kinda proves that once you get the disney bug that's it! you're hooked. How was it? where did you work? that's cool, about f2f, I did kinda think that myself to be honest, hoping for the best, just gotta make sure i can make that interview first!

6. NicoleM

NicoleM New Member

I got one too!!!

London - 1pm - 12th Oct, yaay!!

Could you add me to the Facebook group too? :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/nicole.meehan.543

7. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

Hi NicoleM

Congrats

ive sent you a friend request then i will add you to the group

8. jack_1992

jack_1992 New Member

Hi

So I'm new to this site and finally have an interview next week at the 1pm session.

Anyone possible to add me to the group? My Facebook is Facebook.com/jackachandler

Appreciate if someone could:)

Jack

9. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

Hi jack_1992

congrats on getting an interview i have sent you a request

Nathan

10. jack_1992

jack_1992 New Member

Thanks but i'm not sure its the right one?

I'm looking for the group for the summer programme for the interviews on the 8th October?

Thanks!

11. ErinMouse88

ErinMouse88 New Member

Hi all!

I've got through to the Pre-Screen on 12 October at 9:30 ;D Woo-hoo! Is there a group for people at the same Pre-Sceen on fb? If so can some one add me? my fb page - https://www.facebook.com/#!/erin.sweeney.507.

For those of you who didnt get through - dont give up. I did ICP in 2009, yet didnt even get through to the first stage when I applied for ICP 2010 or CRP 2011 and 2012! :( And I almost gave up and didnt apply this year! Think happy thoughts! ;)

Erin x

12. Pip101

Pip101 Member

Hi I've add you ^_^

13. Catherino

Catherino New Member

I've got a pre-screen interview!!!!!! 1pm on the 12th! This is so exciting, I can't even believe it!! xx

14. LauraMc:)

LauraMc:) New Member

Hey guys I'm new here and I've been accepted for the London pre- screening next friday 12th 9:30. Can't wait! How do I join the facebook group?

Laura x

15. LauraMc:)

LauraMc:) New Member

16. ErinMouse88

ErinMouse88 New Member

Hi laura,

Ive sent you a friend request on fb x

17. MikeyMouse

MikeyMouse New Member

18. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Hey guys!!

Bit late joining the forum.. but I'll also be at the pre-screen interview next Friday at 9.30am!! Would be really great to meet people before hand, my fb is www.facebook.com/xsarahlizx, if someone could add me to the fb group or wants to chat :)

Well done everyone!

19. Pip101

Pip101 Member

Hi I've added you ^_^

20. StacyW

StacyW Member

Just want to say a big good luck to you all with your pre selection interviews! :) It doesn't seem that long ago since mine (January 25th) and i remember how nervous and excited i was! Just enjoy yourselves there and be confident and smile :) The people you meet at these events you will get to know so well over the next couple of months. I have written a little about the pre selection events on my blog if you fancy checking it out.. http://onceuponadream2013.tumblr.com And again..GOOD LUCK! :)