UK Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by natbo92, Sep 28, 2012.

1. somethingmore

somethingmore New Member

Awww, that's lovely thankyou Stacy! We are all getting very excited about the pre-screens next week! ;D ;D

Congratulations on your position, you must be absolutley psyched! :D :D :D Having a good read of your blog, it's great! xxx

2. ScottishJen

ScottishJen Member

Stacy is right on this one, the people that got through in our interviews have turned into a tight little family... ok, maybe not so little, but still! And most of us speak to each other every day now lol, there's nothing like having other people to reassure you! I loved the pre-screening process and the interview as I made some good friends. I've already met up since with a couple of girls, we are planning to see each other again next week (before one heads off to WDW very soon) and I'm going to London with 5 others in November for a Disney weekend!
    I've wrote a lot about the pre screening process in my main blog - http://jendisneycrp.blogspot.co.uk/ ... if anyone has any questions then feel free to ask! :)

3. HannahT

HannahT New Member

Hi All :)
    I'll be at the 12pm interview on Friday in London, am so excited! Could somebody please add me to the facebook group, would be great to chat to you all before then!
    facebook.com/hannah.thomson1
    Thanks alot! x

4. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

Hi Hannah i have sent you a request

Nathan

5. StacyW

StacyW Member

Thankyou! It is insane..still doesn't seem real and i found out nearly two months ago haha. I post on my blog whenever theres an update so keep your eyes peeled haha :)

6. HannahT

HannahT New Member

hey thanks Nathan! see you friday! :)

7. b9scottuk

b9scottuk New Member

Heyy,

I'm down London on Friday too !! 1pm slot. Travelling down from North Wales with my mum (excuse for a trip away lol)
    Been an ICP '08 and '09 so super excited to get back on a program fingers crossed.

Not really sure what else to write except big congrats to the accepted and condolences to the ones who didn't get through. Keep trying and hopefully it'll be a yes next time :)

8. lvsim

lvsim New Member

Hello there guys!

I too am part of the interviews on Friday in London. I am on the 9am slot! - SOO scared!

Could you please add me on facebook and add me to the groups. Would be lovely to speak to some others also taking part on Friday!

http://www.facebook.com/lucsimonds

Has anyone heard much about Friday? For example, is it just the one date with 2 different times and everyone who applied has been selected to go along to the pre-screening?

Many thanks!
    Lucy x

9. somethingmore

somethingmore New Member

Hey!

Tried to add you on facebook, but there is no 'add friend' option. xx

10. somethingmore

somethingmore New Member

Lol, does it ever really sink in until you are on the plane going out! I'll definitley keep an eye on your blog! xx

11. lvsim

lvsim New Member

Ooh that's strange! What's your Facebook ill add you instead?

L x

12. b9scottuk

b9scottuk New Member

Hey could someone add me as a friend and the group aswell pleeease?? ;D

Thank you - facebook.com/b9scottuk

13. gazb2

gazb2 New Member

Hey everyone! Nice meeting you all yesterday. I had a great time...and hope to see you all on Saturday 27th!
    Oh, and if someone could pop me in to this facebook group your speaking of, I'd be very grateful :) http://www.facebook.com/gary.j.blair.5?ref=tn_tnmn
    Good luck to you all!
    Gary

14. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

can someone add me to the group!?
    im facebook ( nicki1404@yahoo.com) nicki shade
    thanks!!!

15. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

you got approved on here :) woop!

16. gazb2

gazb2 New Member

Hahaha!!! I know, right? I was well surprised! I actually had to send them an email to a security answer that I knew nothing about - and it took them basically an hour to approve.
    What a numpty :( Lol x

17. ErinMouse88

ErinMouse88 New Member

Congrats to everyone who got through to the final interview on 27th October for CRP! :D one step closer....! x

18. somethingmore

somethingmore New Member

Big congratulations to everyone that made it to the face2face on the 27th October, waiting for that e-mail was tense to say the least!

There is a facebook group set up for everyone to get to know each other before hand; if you would like to join or just add friends from the pre-sreen post your facebook here or PM me, hopefully this time next year we will all be working together! ;D

Good Luck everyone, see you on the big day! xx

19. somethingmore

somethingmore New Member

I couldn't find you on facebook... :'(

20. ErinMouse88

ErinMouse88 New Member

Any more lovely CRP applicants out there?!?! x