UK wait list

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Not really, you were just in the trafford centre whilst i was riding round it on my bike..

2. Marisa_Lucia

Marisa_Lucia New Member

As of today i am officially off the waiting list too! Michele rang me this morning and offered me a place in Merch on the 23rd June too! So so excited!

Got my fingers crossed for the rest of you! xx

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

well done marisa, that's brill news! x

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Well done Marisa, that's really exciting!!!

5. mushu

mushu New Member

Well done you! That's awesome news! ;D ;D

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Come on Vicki! get off the waiting list already!

I intend to take my harrads loyalty card to florida - so you best be comming so i can wave it round infront of your face! =]]

7. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Ahhhh well done!
    Thats so amazing for you!
    Its our time next, its got to be!!
    xxx.

8. theb5

theb5 New Member

Woooohooooooo!!! Congratulations! You're doing the same program/same dates as me!!

9. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm deffo coming Michelle, can't let all you lovely peeps go off without me! Just got to wait for the call now...

10. Marisa_Lucia

Marisa_Lucia New Member

Thanks for all your nice messages! It's all very exciting!

I'm praying for the rest of you as it really is the best feeling ever when you get that call :)

Last friday night i went shopping with my friend and i saw the most gorgeous dress ever and it had mickey on it! and i joked that if i had of been going to Disney i could have worn it for my leaving party and low and behold on monday i got the call!!

So there is hope! And i'm going to get the dress this friday... ;D

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Congrats Marisa and everyone else I've missed out 8) Can't wait to work with you all!

12. Rach mickey mouse

Rach mickey mouse New Member

Hi everyone...

Haven't managed to get on here for a while, what with working and all... BUT...good news...I was on the waiting list until Friday, and i got a call from Michele offering me a place...23rd June i start!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

28 weeks and 6 days until i start (now that its nearly 2am!!!) Haha.

I'm sooooo excited!!!! Went to Disneyland Paris on Friday for the weekend (which was planned before the call!!) Had a brilliant time and it made everything so much more special!!! The cast there however are MISERABLE...WDW cast are NOT like that so we will show them Paris cast how much better we are!!!!

Good luck to anyone who hasn't found out yet...the threads too long now for me to read all the way through so i just read pages 7 and 8...I'm too tired for the rest!!!!

xxx

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yay Rach :D thats awsome news!

Congrats to everyone else as well!

And yes, I agree about the Paris CM's....they need a touch of pixie dust I'd say. Haha we should all go there and teach them how it's done. Maybe it's because all the awesome French CM's are in World Showcase???

14. Karritada

Karritada New Member

woohoo congratulations rach!

15. mushu

mushu New Member

Still waiting... Still waiting... Oh yes, STILL WAITING!!!

I saw on the ICP forum that Beth reckons they may not be taking as many people on due to the 'current financial situation' - if I hear anymore about that :mad:

Any thoughts?

16. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

That may be slightly true, i read in the Metro newspaper a few weeks ago that Disney have had the least visitors in the past few months then they have had for the last 20 years or something, so obv it must be having an effect on people. But then there are always those rich people out there to whom money is never an issue so i wouldn't worry too much about it Vicki!!!

Keep throwing pixie dust everywhere and they will ring you soon!! ;D

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

1stly, congrts to everyone who's now off the waiting list. I don't i could bear not knowing whether i'm going or not. Those who are still waiting, keep the dream alive and i'm sure it will come dream for you.

I know exactly what you mean. I went there last July for the 1st time and after being to Disney world 2 times before, i was dissapointed. The rides are good but what i didn't like were the VERY rude guests who all push and argue at you in the que's. On top of that you have Cast members don't are miserableand don't want to help.

Disneyland Paris is fine for a cople of days away but it's not even in the same league as the almight Disney World. You can't compare it to anywhere else on earth. Castmembers are always great and willing to help, even in the burning heat.

Once i've finished my one year, i plan to use the extar months VISA to go to Disneyland California for a few days

18. mpark90

mpark90 Member

i love the california one!!
    Specially California Adventure Park!
    Aha!
    Deffo Go!

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'll have to see if any of you guys want to go. I'm not going on my own LOL

20. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oooh i would
    but you finish a month after me! Booooo!

&& Vicky & Karen - Get off that waiting list already!
    I look everyday to see if you have! and you havent
    its actually quite depressing me
    you should get off it and come on june the 9th! I agree YES!

okay Thankyou Please., x

p.s. has anyone got any like welcome packs or whatever yet?