UK wait list

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Nov 9, 2008.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

oh no chari! how come you can't do it? :( x

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Hey Charli, why don't we contact Disney and ask if we can swap? I really want to go in February and you could have my July 14th Slot

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

aaaaah, oh no! if you turn it down will you just be put back in a queue on the waiting list?

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I've chatted with her and she's taking the position. Glad she did as it's too good an opportunity to miss

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

well thats just lovely! dead pleased for her.

6. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I think Michele realised that I really didn't want to say no when I did so she gave me the opportunity to change my mind.
    Thank goodness.
    I could have made the biggest mistake of my life!
    I'm so happy now!
    xxx.

7. mushu

mushu New Member

Anybody still on the Waiting List?

Karen are you out there somewhere or is it just me? I'm obviously very sad, cos I'm already thinking about applying again... Not sure there is any chance for the Jan interviews now, but in the summer maybe...

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Noooo Vicki!
    dont give up!!! :(
    Im sure they'll call
    and they'll call with like a month to go
    and then you'll be like "PANIC STATIONS"
    it would be nice if they called soon and was like "VICKI,JUNE 9TH WITH THAT GIRL YOU WENT TO HARRADS WITH AND THE BLOKE FROM DEAL OR NO DEAL"
    and you'd be like "omgosh id love that date"
    and they'd be like "OH WOW COOL< OKAY GO"
    and yes :)
    the end.

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Sounds like a brilliant plan :D You're a genius Michelle :D

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

michelle, you and your hair brain schemes that actually might work!!! :D

11. mushu

mushu New Member

I'll keep you posted, I can't not go, not now I know you all. I so wanna be in Florida at the same time as you Michelle!!!

12. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Are you sure it's too late to apply for this months interviews? ???
    You could always email Michele @ Yummy and suggest that if they don't think they are gona have any more places this time round that maybe you could sneak into the interviews for this month!! ;D
    Cos surely they wouldn't need to do the phone interview again?

Ooooh it's not fair you havn't got the call yet!!

13. mushu

mushu New Member

Ok guys, I've got the e-mail back from Michele and I have to make the decision - any advice would be great...

So I can get in for the next round of applications this month, but there are less positions available. However if I did get in I could leave in September which isn't really that long after you guys...

Or I can stay on the Waiting List for another few weeks and apply in the summer...

I'm leaning towards applying now, cos I don't want to wait any longer. We all know how bad the waiting is!

Any thoughts?????? I am totally ???

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

less spaces is the only slightly bad thing, but to be fair, i'm sure after experiencing the interview once you'll be even better next time!

15. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Yea i agree with Matt, cos i rekon if they had places coming up soon they would have let u know by now. I say apply again, and then they won't be able to turn u down cos they will see how dedicated u r about it!! ;D

16. Ask michele what her advice is, if she thinks there is a chance of u getting a place through the waiting list trust her, but if she suggest a re-interview then do it

17. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yeh it really is a game of risk and dare. But being able to say in your interview that this is your second time applying isn't a bad thing at all, they like dedication. I'd say wait and see what Michele says about the best thing for you to do.

18. mushu

mushu New Member

Thanks guys! I've e-mailed Michele again - I swear she'll be getting sick of me soon! - and asked her advice. I just asked what she thought it was best to do, but said if she thought it was best I reapply, then please could she put me in for January!

19. mushu

mushu New Member

Me again!

Michele was great! Not only can I stay on the Waiting List for another couple of weeks, just in case something comes up, but I can then become a New Applicant straight away if I don't hear anything and be included in this round of applications!!

;D ;D ;D

20. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Thats great news!!