Under 1 Week to go!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Matt Gilbert, Nov 6, 2004.

?

How are you feeling with one week to go?!

1. Nervous

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Excited

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

How are you guys feeling with under one week to go?! I'm feeling really excited but no doubt nerves will start to set in on the way up! Shame I'm not staying the night be4 :( feel bit of an outsider when i arrive at the Disney offices! :D

2. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I put both. Some days I feel really excited, then others totally freaked out by it! ;D :eek:

3. Andy

Andy New Member

im just pure nerves!!!! the hugeness of what could be happening next year has set in and it is crazy! And thinking about not going now is trying to be not an issue! 6 days o the biggest interview of our lives!

Gonna be fun!

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I put both aswell - Im kind of going back and forth between the two!! One minute Im really excited about it all and then next the hugeness and importance of it hits me and the nerves kick in!!!

Only five days to go!!!!!

Michelle xx

5. emma

emma New Member

good luck everyone!!! im so totaly jealous!!!

Anday still cannot believe uve bailed on me for february!!!

I want COMPLETE details off everyone ok??!!! lol enjoy it guys!!!!

xxxxxxx best wishes xxxxxxxxx
    smile ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'm a both as well at the minute sucha emotional rollercoaster, am glad we're going to meet up on thursday night though @ the hotel may put rest to a few of the nerves. Only 3 days now, that is very scary!!!

Sara x

7. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Hiya everyone, Good Luck for Friday 12th.
    I have my interview on Thursday 18th November in Glasgow so I will be hoping to find out how it all goes to prepare for mine.

I am really excited but really nervous as well as it would mean so much to get accepted.

Will be thinking of you all, hope the day goes very well.
    from Donna ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Good Luck for you as well Donna. I'm sure you'll be fine!

Take it you must be from up north then, i wasn't sure which one i'd be attending as i live in the midlands!!

Sara xx

9. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Donna! Its a shame you cant be down in london with us, but i guess its much closer for you to go to glasgow!!

Will let you know how it goes!!!

Michelle xx

10. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Thanks Sara and Michelle, I have family and friends wishing me well for the day and it is great to have support from you guys as well.

I do live in the north of England so Glasgow is closer to me. I will really miss not being in London with everyone though.

from Donna ::)

11. DisneyMichelle

Its a shame but heres hoping that we'll all be in Disney together next year!!

Michelle xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

exactly michelle u beat me 2 that one!!

xxx

13. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

Hope we are all there as well! Might make the initiation a bit easier! ;)

14. Andy

Andy New Member

i am scared as hell thinking about it, the excitement makes me feel so nervous! i get excited for a second thining i could be working in disney, then i think, oh bugger i have an interview before i get there!

Emma, i know, i wanted to pretend we had met on the day and show we haver great people skills! =) but feb will be cool for you! close to yopur birthday! be a great birthday prwsrnt going through for you!

I wish everyone the best of luck! i know everyone wants it so much! and who goes through had better have the best year of there life!

15. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Just wanted to wish you guys all the best of luck, it's going to be awesome, you will have soo much fun!! :D just be yourself, be polite and have the Disney attiude, And you will be Just fine!

Luv Trace

16. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Good luck everyone who has an interview this week!!! Hope it all goes well for you! ;D
    Charlotte x

17. Tinks

Tinks New Member

18. DisneyMichelle

Thanks guys!!!

Hopefully it will go well for all of us interviewing on friday - and also Donna next week!!

Will let you know how it goes - am still not sure if Im nervous or excited though!!!!

Michelle xx

19. Andy

Andy New Member

still bricking it!! i think you can cross me of as a potential threat to take your job! ill freeze up!