Under 21s

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Gibsoon, Jul 24, 2007.

1. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Bloody love ponderosa! and olive garden and bennigans! but im a huge sugar junkie!!! love it! sweets ice cream etc all the fattie things! i have been losing weight recently though so im not huge when i go over there! yeah and skin will clear up with the sun as well! mine always did.

2. ash08

ash08 New Member

i never been 2 the other 2 u said. The Golden Coral is an amaze place aswel, and there is one near the commons my dad said lol. I have been working out non stop since i found out i was going, not workin that wel. Disney do the best ice cream on main street. Cookies and cream in their is to die for lol

3. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Never been to the golden coral, i love the cakes in publix though and there is a publix right near the commons! on my nans bday we had ice cream cake from their and it was lush!
    I am so bored of the gym though omg really can't wait ive got all excited again! but its ages until i go!!! :( :(

4. ash08

ash08 New Member

the time wil fly by, my las 3 weeks have shot by. and 3 weeks il b there :D. I dnt fink i been 2 a publix. I been florida 7 times and aint haha. my parents always went wallmart. Ice cream cakes r nice. i work in the gym so its easy 2 workout wile getting paid :)

5. o0_Jeni_0o

o0_Jeni_0o New Member

oh my god I love drinking so Im devastated!!!!! so do people drink alot that are under 21?????? cause I really wanna have a drink while Im there!!!
    xx I go on the 11th march!!!
    xxx

6. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

yeah i know how you feel Jeni gonna be very hard for me, how old are you? apparently under 21's do but if you get caught by security you get sent straight home no arguements so a lot of people don't think its worth it. Im gonna suss it out when im over there x

7. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

i will have my 21st birthday when im over there so that will be mental!!! x

8. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

So will I Lucy!!!

Right at the end tho lol - Feb 09!! :p

X

9. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Yeah ive got my 21st over there as well no until september though, ah well better get plenty of drinking in before i go! im dressing up as tinkerbelle for halloween! x

10. Alessia88

Alessia88 New Member

Hi everybody!!!
    I'm here at the commons in a wellness apartment (apartments for people under age it seems like to be in a ghetto) and...u can't drink so much it's true...and the worst part is the fact that u can't go to PI with all your friends or in other discos...sometimes u can have a drink...but...no discos for under age!!And I won't turn 21 for the whole year here!!!Grrrr

However I hope to meet u soon so we will help each others ;D lot of kisses Alessia

11. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Ah no! I thought clubs might be 18+ there must be some clubs somewhere that are 18+. HoB we can surely get into!?

Im 19, ill be 20 by time leave and 21 when im out there in feb 09!

Cant wait.

EDIT - BTW Ponderosa is fantastic! lol

12. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Yeah im sure all of us under 21's will hunt out a good over 18's place to go! i will turn 21 over there but not until the end of next year!
    If there isn't and ober 18's places then lots of red bull and themed appartment parties for us! bring it on! x

13. mirko

mirko New Member

agree ;)

14. Alessia88

Alessia88 New Member

House of blues...18 + club... free for cast members of age...12 dollars for under ages...not so bad...at downtown orlando I found only one place where under ages could go...but who knows...I have already so many things to discover here...so I'll check some good clubs for 18+ for u!!!Hope to see u soon
    kisses Alessia

15. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Thanks Allesia, yeah let us know if theres anywhere decent to go, im sure i will suss it out when im over in december though oh can't wait!

16. PrincessTink

PrincessTink New Member

HoB is 19+, places like cowboys and roxy are 18+ though, they're in downtown Orlando. there arn't too many places that are over 21 only, especially for girls, but there's plenty of under agers here, and we'r managing just fine :)

17. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, House of Blues is over 19..I am 21, so i can get in everywhere, but some of my friends and stuff are under 21, there's quite a few places you can get into, quite alot in downtown orlando..There's only the odd few that they won't let under 21's into..And often if they don't let under 21's in, its usually just the lads..

I've seen a few places in downtown orlando on certain nights where its girls over 18 lads over 21..

There's still loads of places that you can go though and if your over 19 i think that HOB is probably the best night of the week..Closely followed by roxy on a tuesday, which is over 18 and im going to roxy tonight as well, free bar for over 21's till 1am! So ill tell you all what its like if i remember it! haha..

18. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

i´m 18 and ive just spent a month in America i managed 2 get in2 clubs and drink and stuff. even in Vegas where the security is supposed 2 b v v tight. i just showed the bouncers my passport and they didnt look at the date really just the photo, like i only got refused entry from one club the whole time i was there. obviously im gonna b a lot more careful in Florida as i dont want my visa taken away so i will seek 18+ places out to!!! im determined 2 have awesome party experiences along with everyone else! hell yeah!

19. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

im so annoyed i didnt realise hob was 19+ im not 19 till may:( x

20. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

im with you jen definitely up for the party experiences, i like the odd alcoholic bevereage ive heard house of blues is really good lol and i have fake id shhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol x