Under 21s

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Gibsoon, Jul 24, 2007.

1. PrincessTink

PrincessTink New Member

be careful with fake ID's. although they're great to get you in, if any1 realises it's fake you're going home. being underage is really no big deal here, just find some1 over 21 and drink in their appartment b4 u go out. x

2. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Yeah maybe i won't use it then, sounds like im pannicking over nothing, gonna turn 21 over there anyway, but not until end of next year. Ohhh i know i keep saying it but i can't wait for the nights out etc!!! x x x

3. o0_Jeni_0o

o0_Jeni_0o New Member

oh my god I was seriously gonna gt a fake id maybe not now but i really wanna drink it makes things sooooooo much funnier!!!!! anyways when are you all leavin I no Ill probs jus drink when im over there but in someones apartment who is 21 cant be bothered with geeky ppl like a girl at my interview who was like sayin that if she caught an underage drinking she'd report them ???no need haha!!! anyways Im Jeni
    :)
    xxxxxxx

4. Gibsoon

Gibsoon New Member

When are you guys all heading out??
    Im under 21 and as JP said its not too bad, its annoying sometimes but so long as you're not blatant about it then its alright, just watch, i'll finish this post and get terminated for drinking.
    I know how you feel cos drinking was pretty much my social life back home, we didn't do anything else! but honestly guys, the drinkin part doesn't mean shit, you're gona have a ball when you get here :)

5. patto

patto New Member

but wait where are the aussies in this? i think i have VB (victoria bitter - a ripper beer) premanently flowing through my veins? i am only planning on applying for a summer program but even that may infact kill me from alchy withdrawal (thats spelt wrong).... BTW wat is the legal age to buy smokes (ciggarettes-spelt wrong again) in Florida? I do it now (very rarely) but i see myself needing some sort of vice - although seeing how many times i can ride something before it has "negative effects on my health" could be another possible pass time lol

6. Alessia88

Alessia88 New Member

If u're 18...u can buy cigarettes!! :D So u can start smoking harder in USA in order to avoid alchool!! :D
    kisses

7. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

It's not as hard to drink as you'd think it is... If you're in a 21+ apartment then security are highly unlikely to come and say something unless you're making a tonne of noise/ it's obviously a party. And if they don't actually physically catch you with a drink in your hand then they can't really do a lot. I mean, there was one time when we came back from downtown Orlando and had shown our Vista IDs with big UNDER 21s right across them, then my friend was staggering around all over the place, could hardly speak, and they just offered to walk her back to our apartment.

Also, if you ever see an advert for the VISTA PARTY BUS then GO ON IT! Midgets pouring shots down your throats... what more could you want?! (Was run by a club downtown- Makos- which is perhaps the seediest club I've ever been to in my life, but it was a bloody hilarious night out, and they don't seem to care too much about underagers drinking either... Plus the male barstaff just wear kilts and there are some seriously HOT ones).

The irritating thing about HoB is that if you're U-21 you have to pay for entry AND for drinks... But over 21s get in free (understandable if they'd have to pay out for drinks) AND girls get free alcoholic drinks until midnight. Gutting!

You've also got Buffalo Wild Wings (in Crossroads, about 20 minutes from Vista) on a Wednesday, which is karaoke and not all that great really, but fun because everyone is there.

I heard a rumour that PI was going back to being 18+? This not true then??

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

this rumour has been going around ever since they changed it to 21+ in January this year.

9. o0_Jeni_0o

o0_Jeni_0o New Member

hi everyone!!! so Im thikning we get over there and just see what happens I can go in a club and not feel the need to drink ( even though I totally drink my self ridiculous!!!) so Im thinking we jus a have a whale of a time and Im sure we'll have a few drunken nites!!! Im 19 byt he way and doin F+B in the rose and crown:D:D:D:D:D going march11th!!! add me everyone:) o0_Jeni_0o@hotmail.co.uk
    love Jeni
    :)
    xxx

10. a.m.a.n.d.a...

a.m.a.n.d.a... New Member

This definitely will be a huge change comming from Canada and being able to go into any club I'd like. Drinking has never really been a big thing for me , but i love getting out and going dancing. As an "underager" do we get treated differently? Is this going to affect my social life at disney!? Not saying this like some kind of Social Queen bee or anything. But i like to get out and socialize just like any other person!