Universal?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by box_zak1, Dec 30, 2011.

1. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

hey what lines on the last page won't let you type? mine seems to work, except the "look into the camera and smile " bit for webcam, but i think i'll just attach a photo instead :D

2. KateCraft

KateCraft New Member

The names of my university, places of work and duration, I did mine on photoshop in the end :p

3. shannonlondon

shannonlondon New Member

Anyone getting nervous? Lol

4. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

haha, yupp!!! this creeped up a lot faster than i expected! :D

5. gosh_a_monster

gosh_a_monster New Member

Does anyone else have an interview in Manchester on the 25th? Starting to get a bit nervous for it now!

6. Lizzie0207

Lizzie0207 New Member

Mine was the names of the university and jobs where I worked that I couldn't fill in
    I'm really nerous! Didn't seem this close.

Is anyone else going to the Manchester interview on the 23rd?

7. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

mine's on the 23rd, it's super close!! :p

8. Good luck to all those with interviews - keep us informed on your progress. I hope to read some blogs of you guys that get accepted - I'd love to do this in summer 2013. :)

9. Lizzie0207

Lizzie0207 New Member

Woo! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.

You know how the main Alliance form needs a photo too, does it have to be a passport style one, ie no smiling etc you think?

10. lalathejellybaby

lalathejellybaby New Member

I can't fill in anything...or I can but then it gets lost in printer transit...just going to do all my forms in clear print in black pen...do y'all think that will be okay? :-/ Good luck Thursday people!!! Do give us Friday lot a heads up and looking forward to meeting anyone at LJMU!

11. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

i'm just attaching a photocopy of my passport photo, seems like the easiest thing to do :D

12. Lizzie0207

Lizzie0207 New Member

Ahh cool. Thanks. I got some spare ones somewhere so I'll just use them :)

I can't fill the main alliance form in on the computer so I've just printed it and filled it in. But they have specifically said the resume bit be typed so just make your own copy of it in word and print it, that's what I also did :)

13. shannonlondon

shannonlondon New Member

Good luck to everyone who has their interviews today!!!

Im off tomorrow to liverpool so let as all know what happens ;) haha

Shannon xxxxx

14. Lizzie0207

Lizzie0207 New Member

Good luck with your interview! I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

15. shannonlondon

shannonlondon New Member

How did everyones interviews go. Todays the last ones and then Nick said we will find out either next Friday or Monday the 5th!! Im off to Amsterdam on Thursday so I hope its Monday lol

16. KateCraft

KateCraft New Member

Mine was OK I think, could've gone better though :-\

How did yours go?

Yeah I heard Monday 5th :) Apparently 1000 people got phone interviews, 130 got to f2f and 70 will be going to Universal :) So cross fingers!!

Good luck everyone!!! :D

17. shannonlondon

shannonlondon New Member

Yeah same it could of went better and i dont feel like i stuck out from my group let alone the crowd :(
    Ohh wow i thought atleast 200-300 got f2f interviews!! And i heard 40-50 will get through but sherri can basically do as many as she wants :)
    not feeling very hopefully but you never know!

18. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

hey guys! hope your interviews went well, and good luck on march 5th!! and if we don't get it, i think it was a pretty big achievement getting to the 130 f2f interviews out of 1000 phone interviews :D Anyone think we might find out sooner than march 5th? :D

19. shannonlondon

shannonlondon New Member

I was told by nick that sherri will email them on friday, if its late then we will find out monday or if they get the email earlier then they will try and do it on the friday :)

20. KateCraft

KateCraft New Member

:S I want to know now!!! :D

Yeah same, the other two in my group were a lot louder than me! :S

Did anyone else see her mark something out of 5 at the bottom of the sheet?? I got 3 for one and 4 for the other, but I didn't see what it was for and she didn't mark the other two, so I have no idea what it means! :p