Universal

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by AllyBallyBee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Hey nah I didn't enquire i'm going to find my own job and get my visa from Bunac :) Good luck with everyone who still gets to apply for Universal or Disney next year. I'll be graduated by then but least you guys get another chance :) Anyone decided to do one of the other programs then? x

2. OhBrendy

OhBrendy New Member

Hey guys, just to let you know, I got put on the opportunity list.
    Until the 25th January!

Taking it as a no but that's still a long time to wait lol

Hope everyone has a nice Christmas :)

3. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Sorry you didn't get a straight-out yes but well done and our fingers are crossed for you :)
    Merry Christmas everyone!

4. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

I got into the Universal Program. Did anyone else? I seem to be the only one (even though I know I'm not but just can't find anyone)

5. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

For anyone who is seeing this and you've accepted a place onto the Universal Summer Program in 2013 for UK applicants. I've created a Facebook group for us all to get to know each other :D http://www.facebook.com/groups/259187794210760/

6. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

Well done! :)

7. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Congratz! Doesn't look like there are many on the program at all :eek: I bet you'll have a great time :D Have a good Christmas everyone! x

8. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I don't think any of you come on here anymore but I thought i'd check anyway. Any of you decide to apply for any of the other programs? :) x