University Accreditation Letters

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by louise, Apr 28, 2006.

1. louise

louise New Member

Hi. I was just wondering where everyone went to in their uni to get them done cause ive emailed a few people like tutors and student services but they haven't replied. With the dealine getting closer I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.
    Thank You.

2. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

hey!

i went to the main admin office and they had a request form you could fill out to get letters written. probably different in every uni i suppose.

hope that helps anyways

elaine xx

3. chezza

chezza New Member

hey with my uni the guy thats in charge of work placement sorted it

4. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

The campus career center did mine for me. They said they'd done them a ton of times before, so it was no problem for me. I just had to figure out that it was them that did them which took a few days.

5. Chrissie

Chrissie New Member

Yeah, Basically the same with me. Do you have a personal tutor? Because thats who is doing mines for me :)

6. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

Bugger I'd forgotten about that. Sent an email to the undergraduate office but haven't had a reply either...the problem is, I'm not physically AT my university this year cos I'm on my year abroad ???

When IS the deadline again??

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i got one of my lecturers to do it

8. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey tinydancinggirl

I think you just need it in time for your VISA interview cause if you look on the form of what to bring its on that - so as long as you have it in time for that you should be fine - I might however be wrong

9. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

hey

i've already been for my visa interview and they didn't ask me for anything from the uni. at that point i didn't have my letters yet and took my fees confirmation instead as yummy jobs do tell you to take proof that you are returning to uni but the visa people didn't ask for it. so don't worry if you don't have them by the time of your interview.

elaine xx

10. jayni

jayni New Member

hey
    im pretty sure the deadline is the 15th of may!

jayni

11. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Confused - what deadline is this we are talking about?

12. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

Yummy jobs need you to sent your university accreditation letters to them by May 15th.

Elaine xx

13. louise

louise New Member

Hi thanks for all your help in the end they wouldnt print the letter on university paper for some reason and i have the standard letter they print for everyone which i hope will be ok.

14. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Does it say that we have to send them this by the 15th of May in one of the things that yummy sent us - cause I cant find it anywhere!

Cheers

15. Elaine!

Elaine! New Member

i have an email from alexis with the sample letters and it says may 15th at the bottom

16. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

Yeah sorry I was being slow :) well I've sent the letters to my personal tutor and she says she'll do them this week so fingers crossed!!

Jess xx

17. bright*eyes

bright*eyes Guest

canadians.....is this manditory?
    because i havent sent one and they never asked for it
    ahhhhh

18. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

not to sure about the college program....it could very well be diffrent for each country...i would call cast-a-way and ask if your curious