US ELECTION!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lonja, Nov 1, 2004.

?

Who do you think is gonna win???

1. Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lonja

Lonja New Member

and dont vote for who you like, cause we all know who would win then with 100%, who do you think the americans are gonna vote???

let´s vote!!!

Lonja!!

2. Lonja

Lonja New Member

oh, and you can vote at any age... :D

3. Commons Virgin

Commons Virgin New Member

unfortunately we all know how most of the stupid americans will vote cause they re ignorant and don't have any idea how this decision will affect everything...

4. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Bush will win ! But go Kerry ! !

5. stephensteer

stephensteer New Member

I am an american and I am in no way in support of Bush

and neither is anyone I know

but what makes Kerry so much better anyway? Because in reality, no matter who wins, the same people will be in power

even still, I don't understand anyone who would be in favor of war and intolerance

cheers

6. flavour

flavour New Member

well, i think kerry will get more votes, but in the end (like 4 years ago) with the help of daddy's friends bush will be the winner again...but honestly i'm really scared what will happen then!

7. Louisa

Louisa New Member

ye, i allso think so. I want kerry to win, but I think Bush is going to win.

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

i don't think it matter who wins....Kerry might not be better than Bush, but no-one could be worse!!!

9. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I agree with Ellen. Kerry might not be the ideal candidate for president, but he surely cant be any worse than Bush?

Just heard an American say that kerry is the lesser of two evils, which I think sums it up pretty well. Those guys down in Florida should all get out and vote - their votes are probably gonna be crucial again.

But I dont think that kerry will win, even he gets more votes...

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I really don't know which way it'll go. ??? I'm just watching some of the results coming through- there's nothing else on tv at the mo, but they say that it doesn't matter what the early votes say at this early stage (but Bush is winning).
    Charlotte x

11. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

I hoped that Kerry is going to win, but it seems like there is not a lot of hope left. It is again a head-to-head-run... (can u say that? ;))
    Man, it makes me kinda upset if Bush wins again. I also talked to a friend of mine last night, and he is a Bush supporter. I don't mind, and do not disrespect him because of this, but he really got me mad last night. I asked him if he has seen the documentation "Fahrenheit 9/11" and all he said was, that he is not going to watch this "movie", because it is a movie, so it is fiction, and also made by a Kerry supporter. That really made me sad. How can people be so blind,and not be able to state their own opinion? he said hes not gonna watch it, he is not even trying... He said, that the documentation doesnt face any true facts and so on.... Well maybe some facts arent true, or so, but the facts are there, and the docu was made to make people THINK....This really makes me sad... the country truly is divided....

I also agree that Kerry might not be a better president, but I doubt he 'd be worse...

I am also scared what the future might bring with Bush as a presdient.. who else he's going to bomb??? arrrgh... that makes me mad too...

Well, I had to let this go of my heart

ByeBYe

12. flavour

flavour New Member

i've just seen fahrenheit 9/11 and i was quite dissapointed! i'm a kerry-supporter and really don't like bush, but you can really tell that the documentary was shot by a democrat. it was shocking in one way, but really annoying to see that whatever bush did was wrong and whatever the democratic president would have done would have been correct.

i was at work the whole day, so i really couldn't wait to come home...just to hear that kerry had given up! why?? he shouldn't have!

13. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Well, i think it's now official. Bush is president yet again, and it sucks big time :mad:

14. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Does anybody of you, or any of your friends think, that something big and bad is going to happen in the future???

Friends of mine, kind of are, and they asked me if I still wanna go there and so on... I am not saying that I wont, but it is kinda wierd to hear those things...

Has anybody made similar epxeriences?

15. Lonja

Lonja New Member

Where are you safe these days??? nowhere...thats why i would go!!

Lonja

16. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

STUPID BUSH!!!!

17. Louisa

Louisa New Member

well te election is over now... BUSH WON!!!!!!! :mad: :'(

WHY? ??? What is going to happen to this world now? I think I want to buld a group of people and plan to kill him.. arg!

18. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

You have to be careful to state those words, because maybe somebody would denounce you ;) lol

Where is this world going to??????

19. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

damn!!!! I am so very pissed :mad:

Why has the majority of the Americans been so blind and voted for Bush, and why has kerry given up???? ???
    I dont wanna think about other wars and bombings. I just cannot believe that Bush is president again. Whats gonna happen to the world now???

and I dont think that there will be a reunion of the US whatsoever.. argghhhh
    that is def not whats on bush's mind, i guess.
    I was so upset 4 years ago, when Gore lost the election and now its the same bullshitt again.
    Sorry, but i had to state my mind!!

later!!

20. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    i agree with you, jessy!
    crazy world :mad:...
    i mean...bush could even stop being cheesy and make up new reasons for war...he kinda can do whatever he wants now cuz he doesnt have to act like "i just want y´all to be save"...cuz he can give a damn now what everyone is thinking of him as he cannot be re-elected anyway...
    gosh...and his speech yesterday...no comment...
    but hey...at least hes best friends with the saudis ::)...
    ~sina