US ELECTION!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lonja, Nov 1, 2004.

?

Who do you think is gonna win???

1. Bush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kerry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. flavour

flavour New Member

i can't believe so many people voted for him! why would you elect someon who sends your children into war...and why would you elect someone who can't guarantee you a secure future...his domestic politicy sucks big time! i really don't get that!!

flavour xoxo

2. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

that's exactly what I think at the moment. thanx for saying this, flavour!!!

jessy xxx.

3. flavour

flavour New Member

no prob! it's just what i think!
    but isn't it weird that people all around the world can see that...apart from the u.s.?

4. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Bit of a delayed reaction.. but i just found this post!

I too am pretty gutted that Bush has won, my main worry is that he and Cheney seem to be in bed with some pretty big corporations. And how can the country be run fairly when its those with the highest bid that get listened to? His second term will most probably carry on making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

On a slight tangent, I've just done some reading on the whole Middle East peace problem and Bush certainly doesn't seem the guy to bring that to a head. I'm pretty appalled at what the Yanks and us (the British) put Palestine through after WW2, and I think we owe them big time. Though they're unlikely to get a fair deal with George W in charge..

Anywho, thats my political rant over with. Lets keep smiling, because we know that all Americans are lovely, its just 55% are a bit dim. And there's more good news - After 4yrs George W can never run the country again, woo hoo!

Beth  :-*