Visa!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Tigger:-D, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Tigger:-D

Tigger:-D New Member

Hey peeps!

Has anyone got their visa appointment dates yet? I have my interview on the 8th May ahhhhhh! I was wondering if any of you have filled in the DS-156 form, if you have I was wondering if you filled in question 32, I am probably being thick :-[, but does anyone know our U.S. employers address?

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

hiya, just thought i'd wish u luck on your visa interview i had mine for summercamp back in march was there for about 5 hours but its all worth it when u get that little package through ur door with ur passport and visa in it.

3. KC

KC New Member

No date yet... Will book on Monday.

Yeah, Q32 was a problem for me too. I emailed Alexis and she replied with:

I was like "But there was no address given on the instructions!" :D

Oh well!
    Good luck at your interview!
    KC

4. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Hey guys just booked mine - 4th May at 11am!

Mhairi

5. Tigger:-D

Thank you!

6. Tigger:-D

Ooooh, now I cant wait to get my little package :D

7. Michael

Michael New Member

hey kids

goin down on May 3rd to get mine...
    HOPEFULLY gettin my mail tomorrow with all info and stuff...

isnt this exciting.. hee hee ;D

8. yohann

yohann New Member

hey everyone ive booked mine on 4th may at 1:15pm ;D

9. slightlymazmad

Hey Chick

I'll probably see you there! With the four hour wait we are to expect :p

Mhairi

10. yohann

yohann New Member

yey lovely wait! will be worth it though ;D

11. Chrissie

Chrissie New Member

Im going then too!! What time u at??

12. Michael

Michael New Member

my appointments at 12.45... so im sure ill see you in there... we have a small wait iv been warned :-\ haha never mind ey.. swings and roundabouts...

13. craiggg

craiggg New Member

Hi guys! me and my friend (Yohanne) have our interviews on the 4th and 5th of May, both at 1:15pm, does anyone know what happens in this interview? do they just ask you questions about the application?

Or is it like at the customs areas in America when you go on holiday? only longer... ;D

Orrr! is it like on CSI where they really interigate you with torches and forks on a dinnerplate... well you get what i mean...

???

Anyone help me out!

Craig ;D

14. adjonline

adjonline New Member

They ask very little indeed. Most of what they do ask is a repeat of a question on the application form. Basically, the interview is just an additional step to check that you are going out to do what you say you're going to do, that you're not intending to stay, that you've got links in your home country proving you're going to return, etc. Nothing too taxing - certainly no torches and forks :)

15. craiggg

craiggg New Member

Aah, cool, thanks for that! ;) I thought it would be something like that, but figured I had better check! ;D

16. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

Do you have to wait until you get your disney pack to book your visa appointment or can you do it before?

17. louise

louise New Member

Yeah I was wondering the same thing cause we've only just found out we r going but the people that found out in december r getting flights and visa etc sorted but i wouldnt know where to begin.

18. slightlymazmad

At the moment they seem to be wanting those leaving the end of May and beginning of June to book Visa appointments now because there is a five week wait at the moment for actually getting an appointment ie the earliest they have is first/second week in May.

I booked mine without the Disney pack - that actually came this morning, not seen it yet cause i'm away at Uni but i was told told whats in it...my mum opened it ::) I'll have to make sure she doesnt try and steal my place.

You just have to tell the guy on the phone that you have this document, which you dont actually have but you will when you have your appointment.

I'm sure you'll get an email soon asking you to book your appointment

Mhairi

19. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

And the document is...?

I'm gonna have to book mine ASAP then cos I'm still in France so if I wait I might not get my Visa in time...

20. slightlymazmad

A DS2019 - no idea what it actually is...maybe something from Disney saying your working for them? Sure someone who's got the pack, in front of them will be able to tell you.

You jusy say yes, it comes in your disney pack. You need it with you on your interview or they will deny you your Visa

Mhairi