Visa!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Tigger:-D, Apr 1, 2006.

1. craiggg

craiggg New Member

What they will ask you on the phone is:

Do you have your DS2019 form?

Say yes to this, they will then ask:

Can you tell me what is in section C?

Your arrival dates and leaving dates are in section C, eg:

in my section C, it said:

11th June 2006 - 1st September 2006

Thats all the information they need regarding your DS2019 form! its just your passport number and stuff then...

Hope that helps!

Craig.

2. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

They just asked me if i had it :-\

I had my passport number and everything ready for them to ask and...nothing

Oh well

Mhairi

3. jayni

jayni New Member

hey people..
    only just discoverd this site! looks like ive been missing out! Ive got my Visa booked for 4th may at 12:45.. so if anyone is going to be around the same/similar time let me know!!! would be cool to meet up!

get in touch!!
    jayne xxx

jayni84@hotmail.com ...feel free to add me!

x

4. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Is anyone else going to Belfast for their Visa?

5. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

yeh i'm going to belfast on the 11th tho as in this tuesday

6. Michael

Michael New Member

hey kids...

quick question...

what r people taking as proof that your coming back to the UK?
    any ideas.. i cant really think at the moment and wondering what is usually took...

thanx for any info....

7. adjonline

adjonline New Member

The letter confirming your second/third/fourth year place at uni should suffice.

8. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Just back from Belfast. my appointment was at 9 and i was finished by 9.50.
    Belfast is well faster than London !!!

9. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Kinda makes me wish i was going to Belfast now :)

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah me too.. wish I'd gone to Belfast... I sat for 5 hours in London

11. jayni

jayni New Member

hey people..

quick question.. visa interview.. business wear? super smart? what do we reckon

12. Members Only

Members Only New Member

I was thinking the same thing, I'm not really sure tbh.

I dont think it really matters, but it doesn’t hurt to make a good impression I guess.

At first I was goanna just wear Jeans and a Tee, but now I might wear trousers, and a shirt.

13. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

every1 in Belfast was in buissness attire, I wore a suit just to be on the safe side. I guess it wouldn't hurt u just to put on smart trousers and a shirt just to be safe.
    I didn't see any1 in jeans.

Ian

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok i was there at the london one at the start of march getting my visa for CCUSA and camp. I wore a suit but not many others did some just went casual. But as they say 1st impressions count and they don't wanna be letting the bum from down the road in lol.

So safest bet for everyone is just to go Smart causal for guys Trousers and smart t-shirt or shirt which ever u fell comfy in, Girls can be the smae trousers/skirt and a nice top just make sure what ever you wear is comfy as if its anything like my day its will defo be a long one over 5 hours in total

Also if you don't no anyone else going at the same time as you take a good book or something to do

hope this helps
    Jenine

15. jayni

jayni New Member

thanking you kindly :)
    xxx

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

no worries and good luck with it all

17. hannahike

hannahike New Member

so what actually happened at the interview... cud u take me through the day?

18. KC

KC New Member

At my interview, there were no shirts/ties etc. It was all just smart looking. Though, I saw people wearing tracksuits and things and they seemed to get on just fine. Like, I wore jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, a jacket and my coat over it. I never took the coat off and here I am with my visa!

At mine, they just took my stuff then a while later, they called me up to the window again, asked me questions about my course (length, etc.) and where I was working. Nothing in any way complicated. Then, I was told that it'd be sent out to me in the next few days! It arrived the day after!

There's a big long description of it at http://summerwiththemouse.blogspot.com ;)

Good luck to the rest of you lot!
    KC

19. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

20. monkian

monkian New Member

sounds like you had lots of fun!!!