WAIT LIST 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ferny.marquez, Oct 14, 2009.

1. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

I'm sure you'll be fine. You can always sell your body! (jk btw ;D)

2. megfly88

megfly88 New Member

hey guys I have got a date... I'll leave the 4th may 2010....yeahhhhhhhhh :) I'll wait you! :)

3. Lauz21

Lauz21 New Member

Well....I got the call today and Im starting on Feb 19th!!! :) its not really sunk in.. feels rather strange!
    I was on the waitlist for just over 2 months and I was so not expecting to get off it! Just keep positive!
    x

4. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Well done Lauz! Giving us Brits some hope. I been on for just over 2 months now...still keeping my fingers crossed.

5. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

hey meg; were you on the canadian waitlist?

I have a feeling for us candians that as we near the spring and more people go down some people will be off the waitlist.

6. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

I'm hoping that too for the UK, that when the season starts to take off properly, more of us will get called...I really hope so anyway!

7. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

gosh storms always make me hate being on the waiting list there is a bad storm going on here and it makes me think of how much i want to eventually get down there I really do think a fair amount of us will get called like in spring and such.

8. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Thunder storm Megan? We got flippin sleet and snow here, tis bloomin freezin! hehe.

9. MeganHitachiin

no actually I wish it was a thunderstorm its a snow storm and doesnt help that its -12 celcius out how lovely XD I miss the warmth down there I went on a vacay there in like april/june

10. megfly88

megfly88 New Member

hi jenn I was in Italian waitlist. Crossed fingers you'll get a date :)

11. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Hey all! I'm late in posting this because of the madness that is the holidays, but Kristen called me a few days before Christmas to offer a role in Food and Bev at the jolly ol' Canadian pavilion (quite the Christmas gift!) - so hang in there everybody! The call really does come out of nowhere! Good things come to those who wait after all ;)

12. Congrats, Shanan! That's absolutely fantastic! Have fun out there! :)

13. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

You'll get your date too - positive thinking! :)

14. MeganHitachiin

I am so freaking happy for you ... you totally deserve it

15. I certainly hope so, but in the meantime I can be excited for you and everyone else that got accepted!

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I think it's safe to say that everybody on here deserves it, the whole process is just mighty trying on one's patience!

How was everyone's holiday season? Pretty sure I've been trying to catch up on sleep ever since! :D As it is January is shaping up to be another busy month!

Also - I really hope everybody went out and saw Princess and the Frog!! I love love LOVE that movie! Saw it twice! (well, so far... :D)

17. My holiday season was great! Unfortunately I didn't get to see Princess and the Frog, though. I hope I get to soon. How was yours? Sounds like it was busy!

18. MeganHitachiin

Holidays were fine for me a lot of family time which can be trying at times plus my friends all live out of town so come christmas and summer breaks they aren't around ... I loved Princess and the Frog ... so did the little ones that were dancing in the theatre when I went to see it ^^

19. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah... I prob would have done that had there been no people in the theatre. Nah, who am I kidding? If the urge to dance around hit, I probably would have done it regardless! :D

Definitely check out Princess and the Frog, Kathleen! It's an instant Disney Classic! Some people roll their eyes at that, but really, it is! Besides, it's nice support for the animators - apparently they're not too pleased that the "Squeak-qual" Chipmunks movie made more $$$ in it's opening weekend, than Princess and the Frog has made in total thus far. Booooooooo! Granted, as far as I know, it has only been released in North America thus far, so I really hope it picks up for them. There's something timeless about classic animation - don't want to lose it again!

20. I'll definitely try to see it!