WAIT LIST 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ferny.marquez, Oct 14, 2009.

1. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Jenn, I was on the waitlist for 3 months too :) Now UK F&B March 9th!

2. Hey everybody, just got off of the waiting list! Keep faith, you'll all get there too!

3. red1702

red1702 New Member

Hi Guys, I have recently been waitlisted, I hope that by now all of you have gotten a departure date!
    Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.
    Red xoxo

4. debz

debz New Member

i want yummy to call lol wish they had let the oct ones know!

so the onli dates people have got from the last set of interviews was sept??

is ther any uk people leavin july and august???

5. ferny.marquez

ferny.marquez New Member

hi!. I was on the waitlist for 6 months. Now Mexican, mercha august 17 yeaah.

I cant wait

6. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Well not all of us have gotten off the waiting list ... I have been on it for 112 days... though I still have faith the I will be working at the canadian pavillion soon

7. debz

debz New Member

wow thats a long time i think id b going insane!

i just want a date i wanted to go in july so much so i cud spend the summer months ther

8. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

I really hope you will Megan! Keep your fingers crossed! xx

9. MeganHitachiin

Thanks and I hope your time in Florida is fabulous ... your date is so close

10. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Hey everybody!
    it's been a while since the last post in ths discussion but the thing is that i've been waitlisted too. my f2f was on may 13th and so far it's been like forever to be in the WL!
    I'm mexican and i know there are quite a few other people who got in the WL as well so i don't know what to spect from this, i mean, is there really a chance for us waitlisted ones to get an offer from WDW???

11. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

i don't know how it is for other countries, but apparently the rate of getting off the waiting list in canada is really, really high.
    ugh i want my wait to be over. SO READY FOR MAGIC AND HEAT IN MY LIFE.

12. MeganHitachiin

Yeah a fair bit of people I was on the canadian waitlist with got in I was not so lucky lol

13. mdj

mdj New Member

Would be nice to know where I'm at on the waitlist! :p This is killing me!

Starting to loose hope right now, I really really want that phonecall!

14. MeganHitachiin

Don't loose hope really just keep positive

15. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Well guys thank u so much for your support! when i knew i was waitlisted i kinda felt like i was already rejected but reading you was really helpful!
    So i got waitlisted on may 23rd, and today, june 23rd igot THE email and phonecall, my departure date is on august 17th and my program ends on august 12th.
    i'm sooo happy and excited! so people don't lose faith and keep ur dream alive!