"Waiting List" ?!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by LuckyCharm, Nov 14, 2004.

1. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm New Member

Hey there,

who uf you is also on the waiting list? Or who of you is currently in the States and has also been on the waiting list. I was a bit confused to hear that I have to wait a few weeks until I get my dept date, and I want to share my expressions with you :-(

I hope that there are also some people writing that they have also been on that list and nevertheless got their date soon.

Talk to u later

NiColE

2. Lonja

Lonja New Member

hi lucky charm, dont give up hope, i was told i am on the waiting list mid of april and at the end of june i got my departure date...so keep on hoping! i know its terrible situation but its worth it....

good luck!!

Lonja

3. firefox

firefox New Member

hey,
    i´m on the list as well ???

ruben

4. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i was on a waiting list but i didn't know at the time, cti had really messed me around, they left me waiting for months not knowing if i'd got the job or not and then i spoke to this grumpy gut one day who said if i'd heard nothing i had no job (hope he got fired),

so i got on with my life and planned a trip to america travelling for 3 months. 2 weeks before i left, cti called and asked it i could go to florida in 2 weeks. i was like whaaattt????

i explained what had happened, and they managed to swap my contract with someone else's so i actually left 3 months later.

so if you're on the waiting list sometimes you get get sooner dates than you expected, cos if someone cancels and they were due to leave in a month, someone has to take their place!

;D