Waiting to hear

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by maxitaxi, Mar 17, 2007.

1. maxitaxi

maxitaxi New Member

I know that people have said that it takes absolutely ages to hear back about whether you've been accepted. But I'm just wondering if anybody had experience of having their interview as late as this round now. Just wondering if we maybe get to hear a bit quicker because its so late in the day for getting things organised. Like hopefully I won't have to wait till May to find out I'm going in June!

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah..i think you'll hear pretty quite if your going on the college program..It took me ages to hear but i did the earlier interviews when i was on the college program last year..
    My friends who applied around this time though heard within a few weeks..

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I HATE WAITING

It's getting ridiculous, sooo stupid!! Ca'nt believe all of us H2B applicants don't know yet!!!!

4. little suze

little suze New Member

Its hard not to think Disney related thoughts while I am waiting!!!

5. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Same here..i just constantly keep playin the music..thinking it will get it out of my mind and it won't!

6. *Tink*

*Tink* New Member

I can't think about anything else, its all i can talk about.....even more so than before the interview. I wish we didn't have to wait so long!! Everyone has said about 2 to 3 weeks, i think i may have gone crazy by then!!! Hop your all ok!!

7. Kevus

Kevus New Member

it doesnt help when you get an email your worried its yummy saying no.... or visiting the board every day

8. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

Im not the only one that plays the music?

my friends all laugh at me because i have the reflections of earth soundtrack!
    The magic in the streets one is good also! hehe
    and I love to put fantasmic on!

ok so I'd laugh if I was one of my friends!

9. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Don't worry mate..i we all do it ;)

the fact that im addicted to this forum i think is worse..

10. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I am so addicted to this forum lol!! I check it as soon as I'm in from work everyday and then like every time I come on to check my Emails! Which is like every 15 mins lol!!!

Claire x

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

To be honest, i just leave it open and press refresh when im havin a break from my work, or im not on msn..

I do occasionally give it the odd few days off when im out on the piss..but still usually get time to check it atleast a few times a day! haha..

12. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

im not addicted... im depended of it lol
    just got and idea, im on school break and look where im!!!! lol
    i know hoe hard its waiting for and answer, the H2B program should hear really soon, cuz when i had my interview past october i apply for it and crp and they told us we should be hearing of it around firsts days of april cuz they had to wait for the USA embassy...sucks... now the program its cancel here in Mexico.... so sad....but well will try crp next year!! lol

Good luck and Pixie Dust for Everyone!!!!