WAITLISTED 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by OliviaSmith, Jan 3, 2014.

1. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Who's on the waiting list for 2014? Reveal yourselves :D

2. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

Have an ask about on the facebook groups! I was in the waitlist position last year and having that group support was invaluable! Any questions feel free to ask away and i'll do my best to help! :)

3. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Thanks KatyLou, I did want to ask old waitlisters exactly how long they were waiting before they were given a final answer? When did you apply and when did you get your date? It's so hard to plan anything else without knowing!

4. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

well theres a great variety in when people heard. We were told we were on the waitlist at the beg of april. I ended up waiting nearly 6 months. one of my close friends waited only 3 months and had 5.5 weeks notice before she went. But some only found out last month so after waiting 8 months. Then one person got a no email after 8 so theres no exact time frame. :-/ they try and tell you not to keep your life on hold but sometimes that seems impossible!

5. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Didn't have to wait too long after all - I got my email last Wednesday! :D

6. Katylou89

Katylou89 New Member

So were you waitlisted then found out you had a date very soon after!! You lucky thing! So what date are you going? I'm guessing with your ticker are you going out April 29th?

7. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Haha I know it's completely mad! I didn't hear a thing when everyone was getting their dates just before Christmas, on New Year's Day I got an email asking me to re-register my interest in the program and then on 15h January I got the email!

I feel so lucky, turns out I'm going out earlier than all the people who found out at Christmas - crazy! Yup April 29th is the date :)