Waitlisted ...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Oct 15, 2010.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Oooh okie dokie :)

Thanks for the info, and congrats again! xoxo

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Oh and those of us still on the list, I just noticed that today we hit the 90 day mark... here's hoping that number doesn't increase too much :)

3. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

Yay! yeh I am feeling hopeful. checking on my phone more again. Today could be our day.

Good luck everyone and keep us all posted on how you're getting on.

Charly x x x

4. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Oooh now they're not recruiting January applicants for 2011 at all anymore! So that's three months of this year they haven't got any people flying out - yet! Argh I shouldn't get my hopes up so much..

5. littlegem

littlegem New Member

Thanx everyone!!
    Yeah that Jan application date change can only be good news for you guys!! They can't not employ people for over the christmas period, surely thats when it's really busy?? OMG I soo hope everyone gets off I can't wait to meet everyone!! :)

6. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

The past 2 years they had starters at the beginning of December but not over Christmas.

7. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Training over Christmas is really hard. The Early December arrival group didn't finish their training until after Christmas day this year.

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi waitslist people, i called yummy and they said that the next batch of newstarts would be in 2012 and i got the impression that the rest of the year will be filled with waitlist people, i mean who else could it be, happy faces for you guys

9. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Ah I do hope so! I know it's gutting for you January guys, but look on the bright side at least there's more positions to be filled for all you lot over 2012 as opposed to the few months that it was originally. Every cloud has a silver lining. At least this way we all get to go, just a little longer to wait.

10. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I dont mind waiting - it works out better, although if dont get in will be ages before can reapply ha ha

11. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Hmm... true, but there's no reason you shouldn't get on provided you say the right things!

12. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

13. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I hope if this is the case, that we find out soon. I found out today that I have a university interview, so it would be nice to know before any other ones come through. Everything is just so up in the air.

14. mushu

mushu New Member

Ooh ooh ooh, I'm very excitd for you Megan (and everyone else on the Wait List!!). I wish this had happened when I was last on the List, it does sound very positive!

I wish everyone the very best luck, to hear from Yummy soon!

15. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Thank you so much Vicki! :) I just hope it doesn't turn out to be just speculation, fingers crossed 'ey?!

Wishing you so much luck, you deserve it so much. Waiting has been hard, so I can't imagine what it's like going through it twice like you did.

16. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

So the next applicants most won't get positions until 2012. This is an amazing thing for us, we have every reason to be positive and hopeful now! ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Best news! ;D

17. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

The waiting's getting really hard now! I think knowing that we are probably going to hear soon in some ways has made it almost harder!

18. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I know!!! I'm glued to this forum in the hope of hearing about some movement and my phone hasn't left my side for the past few days!! It's torture! Hopefully they're gonna be allocating our departure dates as we speak .. ;D

19. meelie

meelie New Member

Hey guys,
    just had a random thought - looking at the list of arrival dates on the Facebook page, there's no-one going from the UK at all in July so maybe some of you will get dates then? Surely they can't just have a month of no arrivals at all?! I've got my fingers crossed for all of you, even more so now that there seems to be loads of dates for you guys after September :D
    Love xxxx

20. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

You're right meelie there's no-one going out in July yet so I'm really hoping that from then onwards there's going to be lots of places to fill! Just impatient to know lol