Waitlisted ...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Oct 15, 2010.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm actually starting to get impatient now. I've been fine up until this week, it's been two years since my first application so I am more than used to waiting. But now, now I'm starting to find it tough :-\

2. mushu

mushu New Member

There's 2 UK people going out on 12th July now, but I don'y know if they were on the Wait List or not.

If they were then maybe that's good news for you guys?

Keep hopeful, I'm sure you'll be hearing soon!!

3. hillsy

hillsy New Member

hi guys,i applied a week ago and im very happy bout going in 2012. i finish uni in june 2012 so id like to go around that time. im just bit worried cos its like 18 months away, on the website they say recruiting for positions throughout 2012.i hope its not just early 2012. any ideas?

4. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

On the application it should have a section when you can start from? Just write when you are available :D

5. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

when you say 18 months do you mean with school and CRP? Cause the CRP is only 12 months long.

6. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

just to let you know someone got a date for march 22nd this morning, so the list is slowly moving, good luck guys :)

7. mushu

mushu New Member

Woah, March 22nd! That's really soon. Lucky them. What did they get merch or f&b?

8. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

Food and Beverage :)