Waitlisted ...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Oct 15, 2010.

1. littlegem

littlegem New Member

I know I can't believe it, I missed the call aswell so had to phone back (after listening to the answerphone message 5 times lol) I got April 12th in food and bev!! Only 3 months to wait ahhhh so excited!! xxxxx

2. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Congratulations littlegem!

It's great news to hear that the waitlist's moving!

When did you get the call? x

3. El1987

El1987 New Member

Thanks, and congratulations to you too, littlegem. How long after the call did you get the confirmation email?

Well this is really good sign then..

I just wanna say good luck to everyone again!!!

4. littlegem

littlegem New Member

I got the call wednesday 5th and I confirmed my place the day after, but I only got the confirmation e-mail today thats why I didn't say anything sooner because nothing had changed on my yummy profile so I wasn't sure it was definate!!

Yeah it's defo good news to hear the list is moving, good luck to everyone else waiting!!

5. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Congrats!!! Am so happy for you both!! Hopefully the rest of us will get a date soon.. ;D ;D ;D

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Congratulations loveliessss!!! And hopefully the rest of us will be lucky too :)

Quick question, out of interest. What time roughly did you get your phone calls offering you the job? Would just be interesting to see if Yummy still contact people around a specific time of day.

7. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Congrats LittleGem!

8. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Hey guys! i just rang hannah,just to do an update on the situation:)!
    I just asked whether there was a still a possiblity of us being taken off the waiting list!
    Hannh informed me that there is,and people are still being taken off,however i think the waiting list is going to be shortened,she said we originally where meant to be on it until march,but keep your eye on your email....??that could mean so many things!

so i dont know what that means...!

I was a stuttering mess!lol, i dont know why it makes me nervous,but i and everyone else on the list want to go so desperately!!

9. marianne1506

marianne1506 New Member

oh good god i can't handle the madness! lol

10. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Omg what does that mean?! Shortened as in taking people off it or shortened as in telling people thanks but no thanks? Good news? Bad news?

Honestly this stress is going to kill me!

11. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Eh? ??? *pulls hair out*

not more uncertainty!

12. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Looks like they've pushed January applications back a couple of months to be reviewed in March for positions starting late 2011/early 2012. The waitlist can only be extended if that's the case otherwise there would be a gap - which can only mean more positions for us!! ;D

13. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Yay!! So happy!! ;D Thanks for letting us know!

14. marianne1506

marianne1506 New Member

i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope this is the case!

15. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Yeah applications for January seem to have been put back.

We won't know if we have a phone interview until March/April now. And we've been told that the positions are now for end of 2011/early 2012. Originally we were told July 2011 - end of 2011.

This is probably good news for you guys :)

16. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Aww brilliant:) well maybe what hannah said to me this morning meant it was going to be extended...who knows! But hopefully we will all get a start date soon!!xx

17. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I got my fingers crossed this time! If you think about it they're gonna need to fill the positions from July onwards that were meant for January applicants because that's when they were originally meant to be recruiting for.. Now it's for the end of 2011 to the beginning of 2012 I believe. Sound promising for us waitlestees. ;D

18. Sammy

Sammy Member

ooh sounds good! lets hope so!!! good luck everybody :D xxxx

19. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

oww im getting excited now...shouldnt do really!!but fingers crossed all! i dont mind what date i get as long as i get to go!
    xx

20. littlegem

littlegem New Member

I got the call at about 12.30ish, then phoned back at 3 o'clock. But Hannah said their office hours were 8.30 - 4 so I guess they could call anytime?!? xxx